SaltCritters.com

Black Friday Sale! take 50% off Micro-Reefs Aquariums 1.5 gallon multi colored Coldwater system!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Original price, $99.99 plus cost of shipping, now on Sale! take 50% off only $49.99 plus cost to ship, gets you the multi colored system with matching base and canopy!

Slide in your background and then mix and match your base or canopy, you set the 🌈 rainbow!

Connect the AC 20 and one Ice-probe then you have 55F degrees of cooling power.

PM if interested, I only have one multi system!

20201111_180113.jpg

20201111_175857.jpg

20201111_175732~2.jpg

20201111_180021.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Designed to work with the AC20 that has the top cover pre-cut to accept the Ice-Probe from Nova-Tech....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
27 minutes ago, Jacklynn said:

Do you always sell these? I may be interested in one over the next couple of months. 

Thanks in advance. 

Great question!

The answer will be yes!  My website will finally go live in December to sell product!  I fly out this weekend for a 3 day training to learn my CNC machine for production line aquariums to be 6 in stock of each system I make.

This particular system is unique since, it ships with all the colors you see, white, black, pink base and canopy and then dark blue, light blue, pink, white and black slips for the background!  When it arrives you just choose the colors you want and change them up when you mood switches, simple as that!

I specialize in cold water systems that use the Ice-Probes so I will be offering really nice systems to keep my systems at 55 F degrees of COOLNESS!

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
23 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

Pics of the sump?

Oh wait it’s meant for HOB operation not an AIO

Here is the picture of the sump.... 🙂

AC20probehole.jpg

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

This is so incredibly cool!  I shot you an email this evening as i would love to order one of your cold water setups!  I look forward to hearing from you:)

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions