SaltCritters.com

Green AND Teal star polyp mixed frag?

Layzie Chi Reefer

Layzie Chi Reefer

This is the second time I get a GSP frag. The first time I got it it didn't work for me it started growing and then it started melting away and never found out why. Everything else in my tank was thriving and I just thought I was one of those "lucky" people that gsp didn't take over anything lol. So I just got a new GSP frag about a month ago and it's been spreading very nicely. I just notice a couple days ago that its speading to the bottom of the rock where it's located but its a TEAL color. Its like its transforming itself going from bright Green to Teal. Has anyone else ever seen or experienced anything like this with GSP?Green AND Teal Star Polyp

Wait and see if those teal polyps become that typical neon green colour when they get bigger. But that's pretty cool. I've had my gsp go full purple after begin irritated for a long time (when i was fighting dinos in my previous tank). Then once that cleared, they started turning more blue and eventually got back this neon green colour.