SaltCritters.com

AI Prime HD - No 2021

I'm Batman

Hey reefers. Power went out today and when everything came back online I had to log back into my Prime HD to set the time. Usually it comes back on but for some reason it set to 12:00am. Also the year was rolled back to 2001. 

I went into the settings to change the time and noticed the calendar ends 12/2020. I just thought that was interesting and if I hadn’t noticed that, would the light have just stopped working on New Year’s Eve? I just rolled it back to 2010 and said “meh.”

Cant find a firmware update as Aqua Illumination has axes prime HD from its support pages. If anyone is able to find the update let me know!

18 hours ago, I'm Batman said:

Hey reefers. Power went out today and when everything came back online I had to log back into my Prime HD to set the time. Usually it comes back on but for some reason it set to 12:00am. Also the year was rolled back to 2001. 

I went into the settings to change the time and noticed the calendar ends 12/2020. I just thought that was interesting and if I hadn’t noticed that, would the light have just stopped working on New Year’s Eve? I just rolled it back to 2010 and said “meh.”

Cant find a firmware update as Aqua Illumination has axes prime HD from its support pages. If anyone is able to find the update let me know!

Even your light is done with 2020.

• Haha 3

I thought back to 2000 - what programmer doesn’t know what that causes. 

I’ve only had the light for 3 years, did they not expect it to last any longer?