Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hi Reefers

laurens2012

Hi all,

I'm Laurens from the Netherlands. I had different sizes of fresh water tanks during my fresh water career. Since end-august I changed over to Salt water.

My tank is a 20gal Red Sea Nano, as I have a nano tank I chose this forum 🙂

End august I bought the tank and let it cycle, I started with Marko Rock, and a piece of live rock. After 2 weeks I added some Carib Sea live sand.

During those first weeks I clearly had an ugly period and after the NO2 was gone I added three snails (1 mexican turbo and 2 trochus).

By then I added some soft corals like a sinularia, Xenia, and GSP (2 different kinds).

IMG_1834.jpg

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, laurens2012 said:

Hi all,

I'm Laurens from the Netherlands. I had different sizes of fresh water tanks during my fresh water career. Since end-august I changed over to Salt water.

My tank is a 20gal Red Sea Nano, as I have a nano tank I chose this forum 🙂

End august I bought the tank and let it cycle, I started with Marko Rock, and a piece of live rock. After 2 weeks I added some Carib Sea live sand.

During those first weeks I clearly had an ugly period and after the NO2 was gone I added three snails (1 mexican turbo and 2 trochus).

By then I added some soft corals like a sinularia, Xenia, and GSP (2 different kinds).

IMG_1834.jpg

:welcome: