ReefCleaners.org

HELP clownfish infection

Brock9999

I got these 2 clowns about 3 months ago and I noticed when I bought them there was white on my Percula lips that has been there since and 3 or 4 days ago I noticed my Ocellaris has a light brown kind of discoloration at the base of his pectoral fins(not actually on The fin its just around the base of fin) And has been Been worse on the left side today I woke up and saw there was a white spot On the left fin and the discoloration just keeps getting worse, I gave him a freshwater dip and the white thing is gone but it still looks bad help would be appreciated 

BDE59F23-4AA3-4339-B609-E74F7C4973D0.png

D97888E0-46F2-4F08-964C-08A4A6189DCC.png

22AE9DB6-63DF-4484-8E57-60A8760A048C.png

FEE65C4E-4002-43C3-8E34-F4FF28D36CD2.png

20 hours ago, Brock9999 said:

Also he’s been hosting a elegance coral so it could be a well placed sting on the base of his fin but he has is on both sides so Idk honestly 

LPS corals have sweepers that don't always play nice with other fish, even clownfish. The stings cause dark spots (Hyper-Melanization) like you will see here: https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/404301-clownfish-hyper-melanization/