Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

clownfish with white spot rash (PLEASE HELP)

corbin

I came home tonight to find both of my clownfish, seemingly, covered in these raised translucent spots. They look white- like ICH, but I don’t think they’re white enough to be ICH. My tank temperature is steady always been 74-77 degrees (F) and my PH is usually normal (around 7.8-8.1). I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my tank having increased amounts of ammonia/NH-3/NH-4 and although I’ve been using biological boosters and ammonia locking additives- nothing has fixed it. My clownfish have been fighting for dominance after I introduced the one in the photo a few weeks ago. I don’t believe their fighting is the issue but the fish in the photo has become slightly more lethargic. I have never treated ICH or brooklynella so I’m very concerned about what’s going on with my fish. 

Side note- one of my fish has started a habit of frequently opening their mouth and the other has randomly started sucking on my condy anemone’s tentacle? i don’t know... 🤷🏻‍♀️ if i can i will add a photo of my second clown.

FF2204F4-FDD6-4F20-AA2F-AF8C6E331362.jpeg