Cultivated Reef

I got a mini survey from an on line vender

debbeach13

I'll bite.  

Fish - Clownfish.  My absolute favorite fish.  I wish I could have a harem of them.

Coral - Gsp...but not just any gsp...only the stuff I have currently which is some kind of neon green ginormous monster kind.  It's the biggest gsp I've ever seen and it grows aggressively.

Invert - Anemone Porcelain Crab...the white ones with the maroon spots.  Love those little guys, but they never survive long term...probably because I don't have any anemones for them.  😞

• Like 3
MainelyReefer

Fish: ORA captive bred White Spotted Pygmy Filefish.  These guys latch onto things with their mouth before sleeping.  Who wouldn’t love that?
Coral: Leptastrea

Invert: toss up between Stomatella snail and micro brittle stars

• Like 5

ooh it's hard to pick just one for each category!

Fish - Flaming Prawn Gobies, now and forever

Coral - fat head dendros (but that might change tomorrow)

Invert - Cutlefish (though I will likely never have a tank where I can keep them)

• Like 5
NoOneLikesADryTang

What a great topic, Deb!! 

Fish: Labout's Wrasse 

Coral: This one changes about as often as I change my underpants, but currently euphyllia. 

Invertebrate: Rock Flower Anemone (all though a mantis shrimp is a close second) 

• Haha 5

Fish : either the coral beauty angelfish, or amphiprion nigripes. Sadly it’s hard to find healthy nigripes that aren’t inbred 😞

Coral Nothing beats a healthy colony of Xenia happily pumping away

Invert: Bubble tip anemone. Not the little colonial ones that split at 5”, the the big ones that get abort a foot across. 

• Like 5

Fish: wrasse, right now my china wrasse

Coral: I have a lot of euphyllia but probably NPS that I can't keep like Scleronephthya (so pretty)

Invert: gaudy clown crab or mantis shrimp

• Like 6