Pod Your Reef

My Innovative Marine 20 gallon peninsula Build

Ben Glezos

Hello my name is Ben and this is my build thread. I live in the Vancouver area and this Nano is going to be my third tank. 

I am starting my build thread for the IM FUSION PRO PENINSULA AQUARIUM from innovative marine, I am hopping that I will be able to gain information and ideas from the Nano reef community and be able to inspire you.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

So I have decided to take a bit of a cheaper route for the time being. I had a small cube tank that I decided to put to use, and it has been okay so far. 

I recently had a 75 gallon tank set up, but it wasn't going well so I decided to take it down. I didn't want to fully get out of the hobby and I really like the smaller nano tanks because they are cheaper, easer to maintain, and I always liked the smaller size. 

I have a picture of what the tank looks like so far and I am still new to this hobby so I would love some tips and such. I also going to take some better pictures in a little bit. I just wanted to get a picture out so that you can see what I am talking about.

Equipment:

-Aqua clear 70 

https://www.jlaquatics.com/dry-goods/aquarium-supplies/filters-parts/hagen-aquaclear-70-hang-on-filter.html

- Lominie Nano Asta Aquarium light

https://www.amazon.ca/Aquarium-Lighting-Channels-Dimmable-Saltwater/dp/B071LJC8HL/ref=sr_1_57_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=aquarium%2Blight&qid=1610329221&sr=8-57-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyS043NkJNQ1JUVDBEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTU5NTcwWUhHWUw5TlY4NFBTJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA5NDI0ODgzQ0taUEZVU0VBMlo1JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYnRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1 

- I also have a heater and some bio bricks for filtration

I will give a full up date on the live stock and the future plans for the tank in a little bit. (along with pictures)

Thanks to everyone that is following me and my efforts to keep a nano tank.

IMG-0014.jpg

• Like 2