inTank Media Baskets

Shipping to the caribbean

ian_toppin

Hi all I was wondering if anyone here has shipped clownfish from Florida to the caribbean.

There are no saltwater fish stores where im from and I'm interested in doing this 

It would be nice if I can get info of a shop who is willing to send me pairs (with payment of course)

I’ve never shipped out of state, but there is a great website that I exclusively order from and I know they have contacts in Haiti because they get their royal grammas from there. The web site is this: 

kpaquatics.com 

sadly I don’t think they have clownfish but you may want to shoot them an email and ask some questions. They are supper helpful. Never had a DOA EVER!! 😉

The fish industry is down right now though because a lot of fish stores (good ones that care about their fish!) aren’t shipping fish because the mail is so delayed that they never make it to the destination, or if they do make it, they don’t make it longer than a week after shipping. 😕

13 hours ago, ian_toppin said:

Hi all I was wondering if anyone here has shipped clownfish from Florida to the caribbean.

There are no saltwater fish stores where im from and I'm interested in doing this 

It would be nice if I can get info of a shop who is willing to send me pairs (with payment of course)

Import/export laws in every country are a major factor as to who can ship livestock and where.

Most vendors don't ship livestock out of country because of the importing and exporting laws, the licensing requirements, the cost of brokering/customs.

Its highly unlikely an individual out of house is shipping fish/corals to another country when its  difficult for stores to do it.