SaltCritters.com

Interesting question

Reefer-begginer

Reefer-begginer

So I am considering not doing a emperor angel again, as I now have 3 long spine urchins and I'm afraid they would end up attacking the emperor again.

Question is, would I be able to do another emperor angel or should I end up getting a different angelfish for the 125g tank, preferably one that wouldn't attack inverts in my tank.

A diff angel

Emperors need MUCH larger tanks. The reefs.com fish database should give you some ideas

If you had the time and patience maybe a goldflake? Cream? but swallowtails and dwarf angels would be best 

my favs are the multicolor dwarf and the watanabei females. What other fish do you have 

Reefer-begginer
11 hours ago, Leo_ian said:

A diff angel

Emperors need MUCH larger tanks. The reefs.com fish database should give you some ideas

If you had the time and patience maybe a goldflake? Cream? but swallowtails and dwarf angels would be best 

my favs are the multicolor dwarf and the watanabei females. What other fish do you have 

Raccoon butterfly, 3 tangs ( scopas, sailfin, blue eye kole ), exquisite fairy wrasse, 2x diamond gobys, long spine urchin, dersa clam, chocolate starfish, foxface rabbit fish, 2x tomato clownfish, cleaner shrimp, coral banded shrimp, arrow crab, 3x common giant hermits, 6x baby coral beauty fry ( had a pair breed then die, all that's left is the baby's )

a swallowtail angel would do good in there, racoons have been known to nip on clams so keep an eye on that.

its so cool your coral beauties managed to breed and your babies survived, thats quite rare!!! kudos

if you are looking for cardinals to breed, try banggais the larvae are easy to rear