Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Another GIVEAWAY Couldn't Hurt! $200 Fusion 10 Pro

Innovative Marine

I have been trying all day and can not seem to reply to the message they sent. I am sure it is some thing in my phone settings that is causing the problem. I am hoping to get help tonight from my son. It will be such a bummer if I can not fix this.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 5:00 AM, debbeach13 said:

Oh My God! I can not believe it. This absolutely is the best thing I have ever won. I am so excited! Thank You for sponsoring this contest and our community. I will try my best to make you proud.

Yay, it's great to see this tank go to you Deb!

• Like 2

I have a tracking number.

So glad IM didn't disqualify me for sending so many reply's. LOL I will start a journal when the tank arrives. I will be going slow this is a very low budget time of year. Birthdays and holidays plus it is renewal time for plenty of things like car registration, insurance, McAfee you know how that goes. This should help with not rushing the cycle plus give me time for deciding what direction I will go for. Will this be my first bare bottom tank? Bubble tip (actually never had one) and clowns or mostly Non-photosynthetic corals.  I have a vision of a large colony of Yellow Sun Coral as a center piece with Gorgonians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

NoOneLikesADryTang
4 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

I have a tracking number.

So glad IM didn't disqualify me for sending so many reply's. LOL I will start a journal when the tank arrives. I will be going slow this is a very low budget time of year. Birthdays and holidays plus it is renewal time for plenty of things like car registration, insurance, McAfee you know how that goes. This should help with not rushing the cycle plus give me time for deciding what direction I will go for. Will this be my first bare bottom tank? Bubble tip (actually never had one) and clowns or mostly Non-photosynthetic corals.  I have a vision of a large colony of Yellow Sun Coral as a center piece with Gorgonians.

Sounds like you're brain is all ready churning ideas for this tank. I can't wait to see what you come up with on it! 

Tank has arrived. I unboxed it just to verify all the parts were received. This is one solid tank. Very impressed. Thanks again IM. I hope to leak test it Sunday on the kitchen counter. I thought I knew where I was putting it but it will not fit there. I may have to get or make a stand for it. Most of the furniture I would trust to hold the tank is too tall or too short. The rest I do not trust.  Still very excited to have won and actually have it here.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...