Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coral placement /sand bed not big enough

Brock9999

28 minutes ago, SaltyTanks said:

Is this a trick question? Am I falling for it? Stick some on the rocks? 

lol sorry dumb question I just don’t want to bleach them I don’t have a lot of control over the lights and there intense I’m running a aquaknight 

• Like 1

Haha, well looks like you've got yourself in quite the impulse buy predicament then. I can relate:) maybe push the smaller rock to the middle - elegance stingers on one side & impulse frags on the other side until you’re ready to start glueing? Too late to exchange for SPS?  

3 minutes ago, SaltyTanks said:

Haha, well looks like you've got yourself in quite the impulse buy predicament then. I can relate:) maybe push the smaller rock to the middle - elegance stingers on one side & impulse frags on the other side until you’re ready to start glueing? Too late to exchange for SPS?  

Indeed a little bit of a impulse they went on sale and I had a promo code  How was I supposed to not Make a brash decision and I can’t move the scape it’s glued  and yes too late for exchange sadly unless DOA,