inTank Media Baskets

Eclipse Twelve Fish

ookinohito

I have an Eclipse 12 gallon, and want to see what fish everyone has in them. I don't want to overload my tank, so I wanted to see how many, and what types of fish people are keeping in their tanks. Right now I have a pair of true perc clowns and a tiny blue neon goby in mine.

I figured that I wouldn't put any other fish in there. Of course, the goby probably doesn't contribute much to the system, though. He's tiny, mayby 1" long, and really thin.

i had an eclipse12 and it had a pair of perculas and a firefish for over a year. i wanted to add a small goby, but since i was changing tanks, i waited until i got my 20h up and running. i have since added a yaisha haze goby, and they're all fine together. since your third fish is a neon goby(tiny), it shouldn't make any difference on your water quality. i think you could get away with another small goby like another neon, or perhaps a clown goby, or maybe even a yaisha like mine. they're so small that they hardly have any effect on bioload. but like was previously mentioned, you have to keep up with your waterchanges almost religiously...

You mean I should not add that 8" grouper I've had my eye on?

Just kidding...

If I were (and I DO mean were) to add another fish at some point, it would be a small goby or blenny, or something similar. I'm not going to do anything for a while though.

I have an ecliplse 12 with a pari of black percula clowns, a royal gramma and a pair of diamond back sand sifting gobies, and they have all been doing well for a couple of months now

all i have is a tomato clown(about 2 inches...it seems like he hasn't grown any since i bought him a year ago!) and a six spot sleeper goby [Valenciennea sexguttata]

it just took me an hour of searching to find out what the hell goby i have!!!!....not to mention all the other countless hours i have put forth trying to figure out what goby i have!!!....what sucks is that i just found out he gets up to six inches! he's only 2.5-3 right now though...so i'm sure he'll be ok for a bit.

Archived