Pod Your Reef

New! Convertible series tank!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums brings you the convertible series tank that ships with 5 colored inserts that allow you to change your background when you change your mood, you never know when you might need pink during the month of February for Valentine's....

20200919_212627.jpg

20200919_212456.jpg

20200919_212436.jpg

20200919_212339.jpg

20200919_212258.jpg

20200919_212407.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

Who wants one?

Me! I could graciously beta test one And post a bunch of pictures and stock it if it has a lid.  The cold water is going great BTW just been busy to update any thread.  Getting an anemone from Maine this week hopefully

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
3 minutes ago, GraniteReefer said:

Me! I could graciously beta test one And post a bunch of pictures and stock it if it has a lid.  The cold water is going great BTW just been busy to update any thread.  Getting an anemone from Maine this week hopefully

You have access to cold-water? You would need the probe and the AC 20 if it were to be a cold water 💦 tank.

But I just did this on the fly because I was setting my bender to work with 1/2 inch cast Acrylic.

5 minutes ago, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

You have access to cold-water? You would need the probe and the AC 20 if it were to be a cold water 💦 tank.

But I just did this on the fly because I was setting my bender to work with 1/2 inch cast Acrylic.

No I would run that tropical like a little reef bowl power head, heater, light, coral

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
2 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

No I would run that tropical like a little reef bowl power head, heater, light, coral

Okay 👌 I will let you know if I move forward.  

Thanks

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
2 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

Sounds good , I forgot you had one of my tanks already.  

How is the tank doing?

9 hours ago, Micro-Reefs Aquariums said:

How is the tank doing?

Tank is doing great.  Collecting in NH isn’t allowed so I have been tidepooling and once I find a critter in the wild I then green light sourcing that critter for the tank from a certified collector/other hobbiest.  Seems cool to me as the tank will still only have what I find(anemones/deep water specimens excluded), the exact specimen will just be different. I’ll update the thread soon, I will say coldwater has captivated more of my Interest/attention than tropical reefs.  Sunrise from tidepooling Saturday78E79C95-9079-485F-BFE2-8BAED8C26FDD.thumb.jpeg.755de3f0fc329442aae6276014908d00.jpeg 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions