Coral Vue Hydros

Best place for fish purchase

El Guapo

I’m looking to stock my 28 gallon nanotank. I’m looking for some places with good and healthy looking fish to stock my 28 gallon nanotank. Preferably none aggressive and something that will pair well with clownfish. That’s all I have as of this time. Any ideas I can mix with clownfish

There are no local fish stores close to you? I think your best bet is to see them in person before buying. I'm not familiar with online fish purchases (given I live in Canada), so I will let someone else answer that. 

As for pairing well with a clownfish - if you one only have one clownfish, you can get a blenny or a goby of some sort. Something that chills on the rocks/sand. I have a bicolor blenny and he and my and clownfish are cool with each other. Often times I see the clownfish chlling right next to him. 

49 minutes ago, paulsz said:

There are no local fish stores close to you? I think your best bet is to see them in person before buying. I'm not familiar with online fish purchases (given I live in Canada), so I will let someone else answer that. 

As for pairing well with a clownfish - if you one only have one clownfish, you can get a blenny or a goby of some sort. Something that chills on the rocks/sand. I have a bicolor blenny and he and my and clownfish are cool with each other. Often times I see the clownfish chlling right next to him. 

There isn’t no local fish store near me. I have to order everything. I wish there was so I can see before I buy. The nearest ones are about 4 hours away minimum in every direction.

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

I’m looking to stock my 28 gallon nanotank. I’m looking for some places with good and healthy looking fish to stock my 28 gallon nanotank. Preferably none aggressive and something that will pair well with clownfish. That’s all I have as of this time. Any ideas I can mix with clownfish

when ordering fish online I usually go for Live Aquaria or Blue Zoo Aquatics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Thrassian Atoll

I went with Bay Bridge Aquarium a couple months ago.  They have been giving me the run around since then.  Fish dying, can’t get this one yet, etc.  Spent a lot of money to not know when I will get my fish.  Communication was great at first too but hard to get any answers for the past month.

• Sad 1