ReefCleaners.org

WTB Pico ATO

chaostactics

Why not ?! Its good for any tank lmao. The sensor on the Prism I think is like 3" or more if I'm not mistaken. 

I was going to get it,but according to Jake the low level sensor is pretty low. Correct me if I'm wrong once you get it. 

On 9/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, Reefkid88 said:

Why not ?! Its good for any tank lmao. The sensor on the Prism I think is like 3" or more if I'm not mistaken. 

I was going to get it,but according to Jake the low level sensor is pretty low. Correct me if I'm wrong once you get it. 

Look what showed up an hour ago 🙃.

Will post about it in a build thread. It's definitely a bit longer (which may be a problem we'll see) but I needed it to take up less real estate left/right and less overall volume than float switches.

IMG_20200917_150024.jpg

that is what stopped me from getting for my 2g pico was because of the length of the sensor and the depth of my tank only being but so tall. Left very little room. Let us know how it works out. 

14 hours ago, chaostactics said:

Look what showed up an hour ago 🙃.

Will post about it in a build thread. It's definitely a bit longer (which may be a problem we'll see) but I needed it to take up less real estate left/right and less overall volume than float switches.

IMG_20200917_150024.jpg

Looks nice. Btw looks like a nice gym you got there

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions