Top Shelf Aquatics

Just now, banasophia said:

Nice top down! 

Vermetids are annoying. I have issues with them in both my tanks. Are you saying the fish poop harms the corals? 

Seems to just be the blenny's, especially when mixed with the vermetid mucus 

• Wow 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking good! Your corals look really happy with all their polyps extended and your blasto is beautiful. I always really admire those in people's tanks... I should add one if I can find a spot for it in my Studio 12.

I'd love to see some nighttime photos of your tank with only the tank lights on if you get a chance to take some. 😊🙏 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, banasophia said:

I'd love to see some nighttime photos of your tank with only the tank lights on if you get a chance to take some. 😊🙏 

I may not be able to oblige on that one, the only time the tanks don't get light from the south facing window is when the sun is down and I don't have a camera with a sensor good enough to capture anything under the night-time blue settings.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, A.m.P said:

I may not be able to oblige on that one, the only time the tanks don't get light from the south facing window is when the sun is down and I don't have a camera with a sensor good enough to capture anything under the night-time blue settings.

Ah too bad… tank photography can be such a challenge with the lighting and reflections. 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...