SaltCritters.com

Chrysiptera cyanea ok for a community tank?

Zionas

Since I already have the Yellow Watchman Goby as my yellow fish with Pajama Cardinals and a Royal Gramma that will provide some more yellow, as well as my Ocellaris Clowns and dwarf angel that will provide Orange, do you think it’s okay swapping out Yellowtail Damsels (C. parasema) for C. Chrysiptera? Will they get too aggressive for a community tank? Will my Royal Gramma and dwarf angel if added afterwards be fine? I’m asking because the Royal Gramma and dwarf angel are seasonal fish in Asia and not available year round like my other choices.

I like their deeper blue color.

I've never kept any of those fish, so I can't answer the question. But you may be more likely to get an answer if you share the size of your tank and maybe a picture of your scape.

Tank will be 71 gallons custom build, 36” x 20” x 24”. Unfortunately I haven’t started my tank yet as I’m not able to go home due to my country’s restrictions for foreign passport holders (I’m technically an expat) but I do plan on a rock scape with quite a few hiding places.