Top Shelf Aquatics

Welcome REEFTIDE to the Community!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Please join me in welcoming our newest community sponsor REEFTIDE! Their support helps keep the Nano-Reef Community online and available free to hobbyists from across the world. ❤️ 

10.gif

REEFTIDE is a licensed Aquaculture Facility located in Miami Florida, offering a jaw dropping selection of soft, LPS, and SPS corals, including a WYSIWYG section! See all the incredible coral frags they have to offer on their website at REEFTIDE.com!

Thanks for your support @REEFTIDE!

• Like 5

Thank you very much! We are excited to join this great community and share our amazing collection with all reefers, including passionate nano-reefers.

We offer FREE FEDEX OVERNIGHT SHIPPING on orders over $99! Take advantage of our current offer of 10% OFF your first order when you apply the code 1STOFMANY at checkout.

Feel free to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the latest inventory and sales. Looking forward to all the support this great community has to offer! 

• Like 6

Welcome! 

I will have to check this out after my next paycheck because your free shipping minimum is too tempting!

• Like 2
Thrassian Atoll

Welcome!  Free shipping over $99 is awesome!  Last site I checked out it was like $500 or something astronomical like that.

• Like 3
  • Recommended Discussions