Pod Your Reef

Octopus aquascape

NanoRox

Not finished obviously but thought I would share my progress.  This one has taken me some time but I'm getting there.  Let me know what you think.  

octopus.jpg

• Like 10
17 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

I like it. When I look at it I know exactly where I would put some frags.

cool...hopefully in the build in holes,  lol.  Where else looks like good spots?  I think at the very top would be cool.  You cant see it but there is also a frag plug hole in one of the arms so it would look like the octopus is holding or wrapping around the coral.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SaltyGallon said:

This is so cool haha... Octopus is begging to be encrusted by a cyphastrea!

Thanks!  yeah...I think so too BUT then again, ide almost want to keep him pristine also,  

1 hour ago, NanoRox said:

Thanks!  yeah...I think so too BUT then again, ide almost want to keep him pristine also,  

I just commented on your other post, I didnt realize that octopus wasn't an "add-in" and completed already. Did you hand sculpt it? Print it? Just paint it?  Either way, That makes it that much more impressive. 

34 minutes ago, patback said:

I just commented on your other post, I didnt realize that octopus wasn't an "add-in" and completed already. Did you hand sculpt it? Print it? Just paint it?  Either way, That makes it that much more impressive. 

everything, including the rock was hand made (sculpted, painted, etc.). 😉

• Wow 1
  • Recommended Discussions