Innovative Marine Aquariums

GSP frags for sale!

MikeW

Update: 4/30/2021 - -BACK in stock!

Hey!

Please PM me if interested...$20each shipped USPS priority mail or $30 for 2 frags shipped. 

Frags are a variety of sizes since they’re trimmings, but all are on frag disks.

My goal is to make these frags as affordable as possible. Given the low price, I cannot guarantee the frags unless they are marked as hand delivered. There's too many factors outside my control that can happen when the package is left in a mailbox. HOWEVER, that being said I've shipped tons of these frags without any issues.

If you'd like a 100% replacement guarantee, I can offer an overnight delivery option at an additional cost. 

let me know!

6FAB19C8-99C1-4385-A638-ADBF18688C95.jpeg

DCA93271-9A0E-48EB-BE0E-B1B12F98E23B.jpeg

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 10:29 AM, MikeW said:

Hey!

I recently trimmed down my large GSP colony and ended up with a bunch of frag trimmings. They aren’t glued to a plug so you can place them anywhere in your tank that you want them to grow. 

Please PM me if interested...$15 each shipped USPS priority mail or $20 for 2 frags shipped. 

Frags are a variety of sizes since they’re trimmings, but most are several inches in size.

let me know!

6FAB19C8-99C1-4385-A638-ADBF18688C95.jpeg

DCA93271-9A0E-48EB-BE0E-B1B12F98E23B.jpeg

aw man! I wish I could get these but my tank still needs to cycle for a couple of weeks, hopefully they will still be here by then 🙂

Oh geez! Sorry for the delays!

The colony has been going for a few years and I’ve gradually expanded it by transplanting frags. 

And I’ve always got frags around when your tanks ready. 👍🏽

Shipping is included in that price. GSP is very hardy so it doesn’t need to be shipped overnight to survive. I’ve had boxes take 7 days to arrive (due to USPS delays) but the GSP was fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ll be heading to the post office again Monday. Let me know if you’re interested in one of these beauties!

B00E7AEB-BA2C-41A2-A0B3-0B964EF9F6A3.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve got some beautiful grown out frags ready to go! These are perfect to start your own colony!

PM me before they’re gone! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone interested in some large, non fragged pieces? I’m going to trim again soon but rather than break up some of these larger chunks into frags I could sell them whole

PM if interested!

johnnyvega252
On 10/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, MikeW said:

Anyone interested in some large, non fragged pieces? I’m going to trim again soon but rather than break up some of these larger chunks into frags I could sell them whole

PM if interested!

Let me know when you frag out! Thank you my tank is small and want just a frag lol! 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, MikeW said:

PM if interested!

I've got a 40 breeder that a larger piece would be perfect for. It should be ready in a couple weeks i hope! 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MikeW said:

I’ve got one large piece left…about the size of 8-10 frags. Looking for $85 shipped priority (express available at cost)

I'll pm you! 

• 5 months later...
  • Recommended Discussions