inTank Media Baskets

Legendary Corals Camera Set Up - First Article on the Site!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey there reefers!

I've started to work on making a couple of Articles for the website. They'll be centered around the most commonly asked questions I receive regarding the business. Things such as my thoughts on how to keep certain corals, what equipment choices do I use, and more in depth talk around certain things that might not cross most reefers minds.

The first article I'm adding to the website revolved around the Camera Gear + Equipment I use to take all of the photos for Legendary Corals. I get asked this a lot and ran into a thread where someone was asking for suggestions for a first time camera that wasn't a cell phone. I ran into this same problem when I decided to work towards better photos, so I replied my thoughts back to him. It ended up being more in depth than I originally intended, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing!

I figured it would be a good idea to store information such as that post as Articles to the website. So for anyone looking to get some insight on camera gear among the sea of suggestions, I invite you take a look at the Article. It should be about 4 minutes to browse through it, and hopefully it will help you with your decision making!

Feel free to leave some suggestions on future Articles you'd like to see, along with other comments and feedback!

Link to Article:

https://www.legendary-corals.com/post/our-camera-set-up

Examples of photos taken with the gear listed in the Article

1596500851858.png

1596500919441.png

1596500932651.png

1596500940657.png

1596500950245.png

1596500957852.png

1596500966192.png

1596500974410.png

Cheers,

Darwin

• Like 4
RoyalGramma001

Very cool photos! I think a cool article would be a coral disease forum on how to identify and treat them. Another suggestion would be to make an article on the strangest fish for a nano tank. That’s just my opinion on what would be cool.

• Like 1
Legendary Corals
On 8/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, RoyalGramma001 said:

Very cool photos! I think a cool article would be a coral disease forum on how to identify and treat them. Another suggestion would be to make an article on the strangest fish for a nano tank. That’s just my opinion on what would be cool.

Thanks for the suggestions! Those are both very interesting topics. 

RoyalGramma001
On 8/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, Legendary Corals said:

Thanks for the suggestions! Those are both very interesting topics. 

Your welcome!

• Recommended Discussions