CoralVue Aquarium Products
Better than  Black Friday  pricing ends @ midnight 🕛
bd9d5b6c-ec94-484b-a193-7fc5259c758c.png
04cc9547-913f-4495-8d1c-18817e506281.png
45a9f9c5-a867-428d-8ac2-7c946d3eef9b.png
068baece-d6a8-430b-9103-d7e526ceaa76.jpg
Socks Suck. Get a Klir.
It does all the work. You get all the credit.  SAVE UP TO $120
Klir FilterEnjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time with the Klir Filter by CoralVue.

It's so easy! Place the Klir in your 4" or 7" filter sock holder instead of a filter sock. Once it's filled with waste, it automatically removes the dirty filter material from your tank and replaces it with clean mechanical filtration.

The difference is Klir!
FIND A STORE »
13bc22dc-476b-4c2c-bee5-019d1443d176.jpg
What Hobbyists are Saying
"It's made a huge change in the clarity of my water and a roll for me last 4-5 weeks. My socks needed to be changed every 2-3 days so you can imagine what a relief it's been not to have to mess with those. I would feel so guilty about forgetting to change my socks sometimes but now I don't ever sweat it. Thank you, Klir! Definitely recommend."

Gator 5/29/20
"Amazingly easy to install on the Waterbox 70.2 Reef sump system. Have been running for 1 month to the day and I still have about a quarter or more left on the roll... Very Very Happy with this purchase!"

Ryan 7/3/20
"Got tired of cleaning filter socks every 2 days so I invested in this for my Waterbox 130.4. I have to say I wish I did this sooner! No more dealing with filter socks 3 or 4 times a week. I just change the roll once a month. Easy! And it's quiet because I still haven't heard it roll to new felt yet. No loud motor sound or anything. Works great!"

Dexter 5/2/20
"I hate filter socks, have a nutrient problem, and have VERY limited space for additional equipment. The DI-4 is by far the most compact roller mat on the market. The new motor and design have done a wonderful job thus far."

Andrew 1/8/20
We're totally worth following.
Facebook
Facebook
YouTube
YouTube
Instagram
Instagram
Twitter
Twitter
Safer. Smarter. And So Much Less Expensive.
72453b18-51f7-465d-b39a-bfaeb2646c09.png
Copyright © 2020 CoralVue, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list