Jump to content
Innovative Marine

$800 GIVEAWAY! NUVO Fusion 30L with an APS White Stand

Recommended Posts

Elizabeth94

Congrats! When you are ready for this build, be sure to post up a thread! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wingy

WTG @hinnenkm and a big thank you to @Innovative Marine

 

I may not have won a physical prize but I feel like I won too because it gave my other half and I something pleasant to talk about while this world is topsy turvey, so thank you again. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hinnenkm
12 hours ago, Wingy said:

WTG @hinnenkm and a big thank you to @Innovative Marine

 

I may not have won a physical prize but I feel like I won too because it gave my other half and I something pleasant to talk about while this world is topsy turvey, so thank you again. 

Thanks so much 🙂 and yes, stuff like this does give us something to talk about - there's a lot of activity on instagram that I've been pretty involved with lately and it is fun to follow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hinnenkm
12 hours ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Congrats! When you are ready for this build, be sure to post up a thread! 

Yes, will do! I still need to get my other tanks a thread.... life is busy and then when I seem to have the time to do it, it never happens. I still have no idea the direction this will take!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
debbeach13

Congratulations! looking forward to following your thread. Yes they are.

12 hours ago, hinnenkm said:

@Innovative Marineis definitely a generous sponsor!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hinnenkm
Just now, debbeach13 said:

Congratulations! looking forward to following your thread. Yes they are.

 

Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...