Coral Vue Hydros

$800 GIVEAWAY! NUVO Fusion 30L with an APS White Stand

Innovative Marine

Awesome giveaway (as usual)! If I were to win this, it would be for me and I'd set it up as a frag tank in the basement. I've always wanted to have a nice frag set up 🙂

I’d love to win this tank for myself!! I currently have a very old Cadlights 22gal in my living room that I’ve been wanting to replace!

Woohoo! I JUST decided that this is my dream tank for getting back into the hobby after 10 years. I love the dimensions and there aren't many out there right now at this size. Thanks for making a long nano tank! This tank would be for me - and my housemates to enjoy but not touch haha.

jorgethehuman

I want a tank for myself. I’ve had horrible luck buying used tanks. Just bought a used  IM 20g and all my livestock died doing the transfer and now found out there’s a leak. 

I'd like to win this for my corals, some of them need a home to call their own. They've gone from one frag rack to the rack in my tank. They deserve to have their own little spot on a rock. I know they're happy, but I also sense that they are secretly jealous. 

So yeah, I'm trying to win this for them. 😁

• Haha 1

Wow you all and the giveaways, awesome! 

I'm winning this tank for my significant other! I bet if I get a bigger tank she'll pay more attention to the tank 😅

Reefer-begginer
7 hours ago, Justind823 said:

Wow you all and the giveaways, awesome! 

I'm winning this tank for my significant other! I bet if I get a bigger tank she'll pay more attention to the tank 😅

If only that was the case xD

Innovative Marine

Just a few more hours till we draw the winner. If you haven't entered you have until 5pm PST.

• Like 2

The tank will be for my autistic son who absolutely loves saltwater fish.  We have been reluctant to get a tank larger than 10 gallons because of the cost.

• Like 1

Cencalfishguy56
36 minutes ago, igrover said:

The tank will be for my autistic son who absolutely loves saltwater fish.  We have been reluctant to get a tank larger than 10 gallons because of the cost.

As someone who works in the schools with kids who have autism; I hope you win! That would be a great sense of stimulation for your son!

Innovative Marine

The winner of the NUVO Fusion 30L is... hinnenkm.

nanoreef.PNG.f79df2fdc6f931fdc07a5eadd8af741e.PNG

hinnekm, we have sent you a direct message on how you can claim your prize.

Thank you to all that have participated in this giveaway. Watch for our next post on how you can win a NUVO INT 100 Gallon with APS Stand ($2100+ Value)  

• Like 7
  • Wow 2

12 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Congrats @hinnenkm I can’t wait to see what you do with this tank! 

Thank you @Innovative Marine for supporting Nano-Reef with your contests! We are blessed to have you as such a generous sponsor. 

Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to it too 🙂 and I agree that @Innovative Marineis definitely a generous sponsor!

• Like 5