Top Shelf Aquatics

$800 GIVEAWAY! NUVO Fusion 30L with an APS White Stand

Innovative Marine

This would be an awesome upgrade for me! Or if my cousin who lives away from his tank at his childhood home wants it, a great way for him to keep fish with out a plane ticket lol.

• Like 1

smileypnut2

I want to win this tank to surprise my husband for our wedding anniversary coming up in October. OMG He'll love this tank!!!

• Like 1

If I win this tank, this tank will be for my boys and will be in there game room for them to enjoy and they can pick and design it on there own!

• Like 1

I would be winning this for the people.  To bring peace, harmony and love...to spread good will through art and to empower all men and women to reach a higher version of themselves and to realize the power within.  

...and um, I really just want to a new tank (I've only owned a 14g biocube)  to trick out with the most awesome nanorox scape ever created. 😉

• Haha 2

love the white stand! this tank would go in the living room and i'm winning this tank for myself to setup with a majority of sps corals

second_decimal

I’m sure Everyone in the family would enjoy my new tank. I say “my tank” only because I would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining it. 

This tank would be for my wife and I! I have been out of the hobby for 7 years and got the itch recently. Winning this tank would be a great way to get back into the hobby within budget! Thanks to innovative and nano reef for this giveaway! 

Looking to win this tank for my myself and my little brother to work on together to get him started in reefing! Thanks for the opporitunity. 

If we won, this tank would be an anemone tank for the daughter. We've been planning (day dreaming) on this theoretical tank and would love a shove (in the form of a neat, new tank) to get started.

I would be winning it for myself.

I got out of the reefing hobby several years ago due to health reasons.

Now with things better, I am ready to try it again.

Thanks for the opportunity !

Wow, would love to win it, but I live in Canada.🙁 It's always good to have a little sunshine in the house in winter!!!  Don't hate me for bringing up winter, just trying to drum up a little sympathy. 

Winnipeg homeless shelters are ready to help people in need during ...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Crys said:

Wow, would love to win it, but I live in Canada.🙁 It's always good to have a little sunshine in the house in winter!!!  Don't hate me for bringing up winter, just trying to drum up a little sympathy. 

Winnipeg homeless shelters are ready to help people in need during ...

I welcome winter,I grew up and spent 20 years in Virginia and have lived in FL for almost 12. I hate the heat.