inTank Media Baskets

$800 GIVEAWAY! NUVO Fusion 30L with an APS White Stand

Innovative Marine

Had one of these tanks a few years ago...........................loved it and mad I sold it...................tank would be a holding tank for a few corals and then a frog fish tank..............miss that little one..............

• Like 1

I would be winning this for my wonderful Starry Blenny. His name is Sirius because he follows me around the tank when I move around the room. I think he'd appreciate the longer footprint of this tank. 

• Like 1

No one in my friend circle has a reef except me... so I guess it'll be for me. Not complaining though.

Porkchops reef

this tank would be for my wife since i have a tank already, and this tank would be nice and new and better then my tank so that is right down her alley. 

• Like 1

This tank would be definitely for me.   Getting back into things now and have been sorting through what I had stashed prior.

Cencalfishguy56

This would be for my sister! She’s always wanted a tank in her house and I’d set this one up and select corals based off her preference. She truly helped me setup my last build and I know she’d love it

You guys rock for doing this with the reefing community...

Also if I win I'll be giving tank to my girlfriend, and I will take care of it 😄

TerraIncognita

It's for me!!!!

Please, please, please.

I want to replace my Fluval 13.5 I post about it all the time I want an IM 😞 Please! I'll post it everyday I promise hahaha.

This would be such a blessing. I need a white stand. GF wont go black! AH! lol

I’ve been in desperate need of an upgrade for my bow front that I’ve had for 10 years. It will be to give all of my tank inhabitants a beautiful new home! It’s also been a goal to learn how to photograph corals and the bow front is really difficult with its curved glass. 

Wooo! Love the increased vendor presence lately! This tank will be for my wife! It’s a shame she won’t want it and give it to me.