Innovative Marine Aquariums

4g Zoa Cube !!!

Reefkid88

1 hour ago, A.m.P said:

I mean, instant ocean is 9-11 DKH @ 1.026 IIRC. Mag creep is odd but probably not an issue until it hits like 1800, the calcium is a stone's throw from IO mix.
Did they accidentally send you pre-mixed reef-crystals maybe?
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2554264&page=10

I have managed to get alk down to 12,since I tested and it was high of 15+. I get my water from a lfs,tested it and it was 9. 

Things are starting to look a lot better thankfully. I will continue to do small water changes every couple of days until I get it where I want it. 

I need to get a refractometer honestly,I have a new bucket of RS blue bucket lol waiting to be used. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, lilmatty5dimes said:

Hi man how’s the tank doing?

Its actually doing incredibly well,which is a shame because I am over it at this point lol seeming I came home for 2 weeks and got sent back out of town to Tampa going on 3 weeks. 

But alk is down,polyps have gotten so much bigger,things are regaining proper colors and starting to slowly grow again. 

• Like 3

So I think I have made the decision to take the tank down in the next few weeks,and let the hobby go. I have been thinking REALLY hars about it for the past week and I just don't have the drive to keep it going.

So if anyone in the central florida area is interested in anything,let me know. I would like to let all the coral go to one person,and not ship anything besides dry goods. 

• Sad 3

So I think I have made the decision to take the tank down in the next few weeks,and let the hobby go. I have been thinking REALLY hars about it for the past week and I just don't have the drive to keep it going.

So if anyone in the central florida area is interested in anything,let me know. I would like to let all the coral go to one person,and not ship anything besides dry goods. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Always hate to see someone go, but with your hands as full as they seem it makes sense to drop whatever you're not enjoying. Thanks for lettin' us tag along.

4 hours ago, A.m.P said:

Always hate to see someone go, but with your hands as full as they seem it makes sense to drop whatever you're not enjoying. Thanks for lettin' us tag along.

3 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

You need to do what is good for you and your family. I hate to see you go. Check in once and awhile if you can. 

Really my family and all that doesn't have anything to do with it,just with me literally me being on the road since I have had the tank set up,besides for 2 weeks I have been gone. I just don't get excited by the hobby anymore. 

I would like to get back into inshore saltwater fishing,and the tank has taken a seat on the back burner. Then I can use the money to get more fishing gear. Always been a hobby I have never talked about on here. 

So when I sell all my frags,someone will get a STUPID GOOD deal. Dry goods I will have a XPAqua ATO,AI Prime 16HD and all my DIY light stuff,the 10" cube and an AC30 filter if anyone is interested.  

• Like 2
lilmatty5dimes
6 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Dang man that sucks too. Seems you just couldn’t catch a break with this tank. I’m the perfect inshore fishing capital so it’s definitely another hobby I tend to switch back and forth from. Sold one of my tanks to buy a kayak to fish the lagoon.  Family does really come first. 

If you want to make out a coral list shoot me a message or text and I’ll pass it along to few friends and I could be interested too. 
I ended up spending some money on some zoas and could always use more. Lol

BCBF8143-C0C3-40E0-9814-BD9CB9F1C844.jpeg

4 minutes ago, lilmatty5dimes said:

Dang man that sucks too. Seems you just can’t catch a break for the tank. Take a week and really think about it before selling everything. 
If you want to make out a coral list and pass it along I could be interested. 

Believe me,I have been. I'm really just over it. Me and my wife were discussing it last night over video call and she was saying how I have just no interest in it anymore. If you still have my number,shoot me a text and I'll give you a list of everything I have. I promise it'll be a price you can't refuse. 

• Like 2
lilmatty5dimes
Just now, Reefkid88 said:

Believe me,I have been. I'm really just over it. Me and my wife were discussing it last night over video call and she was saying how I have just no interest in it anymore. If you still have my number,shoot me a text and I'll gove you a list of everything I have. I promise it'll be a price you can't refuse. 

Sent ya a text as long as it’s the same number.