Reefkid88

4g Zoa Cube !!!

sr2z

Love the tank... as a very big zoa fan, I´m getting a little jealous 😇... My collection of zoas consists of ... 4 species... yes 😂 Regardless, good luck and mostly: NO MELTING 😁

• Like 1

Reefkid88

@lilmatty5dimes

Jesus my guy,I wake up to 29 notifications lmao. Thank you,I appreciate it especially coming from you. I'm not done with my collection yet but I need a bigger tank lol. 

@sr2z

Thank you as well,no need to be jealous,just go get more Zoa's lol !!!! So far only 1 morph (WWC Super stars) has given me problems but when I was home for Christmas the single polyp finally opened back up. 

• Haha 2

lilmatty5dimes
1 hour ago, Reefkid88 said:

@lilmatty5dimes

Jesus my guy,I wake up to 29 notifications lmao. Thank you,I appreciate it especially coming from you. I'm not done with my collection yet but I need a bigger tank lol. 

@sr2z

Thank you as well,no need to be jealous,just go get more Zoa's lol !!!! So far only 1 morph (WWC Super stars) has given me problems but when I was home for Christmas the single polyp finally opened back up. 

Lol had quite a bit of reading to do. Lol man I almost text you about this one. Basically paid for the hydra 32HD and the hydro fill ATO and got the rest free. I ended up selling my buddy a red carpet anemone for $100 and he saw a fire and cleaner shrimp with a big shroom and paid another $100 for that so basically only paid about $250. Came with a brand new current 660 wave maker a used one as well. So much stuff can’t type it all. Lol

804B2405-084E-4403-BB21-5429EB3DB192.jpeg

• Wow 1

sr2z
1 hour ago, Reefkid88 said:

Well, if it was that easy my friend....😆The coronavirus pandemic here (Slovakia) is getting worse and worse = I can´t get more zoas, every shop is closed + restrictions 😑

• Sad 2