inTank Media Baskets

Fluval Evo Aquascape Thoughts

longbeachraider

Your cave is a square which can look cool but also sorta forced if that makes sense. 

I would angle the top rock up meaning looking at the pic take the left side of the rock, lift it above and scoot forward. 

I drew what I meant. A to A, B to B. Also you may want to scoot the whole scape closer to the false wall giving the front end of the peninsula for room for sandbed corals! It will also give it a very nice peninsula look. 

At the end of the day though whatever scape makes you happy is the perfect scape! 

InkedIMG_20200721_213955.thumb.jpg.66a4c38390969cf99b0d784cd489e46d_LI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's fine as is, but it might be worth shifting that bigger rock to just see how it looks. I like the big rock with the cave in it- some fish is going to enjoy that. 

IMO, too much sand. You really want a shallow sandbed in little tanks, to help prevent problems building up under it. Also, it's generally good to have your rock resting on the bottom of the tank, not on sand, so it can't shift when things burrow under it. 

• Like 1