Coral Vue Hydros

I  Recently started a Biocube 32g this is my current light schedule

1. 1:00pm-6:00pm

2.11:30am-7:30pm

3. 8am-10pm

I don’t know if this light schedule is good enough?? ;Bookworm I have been running the tank now for 42 days. Before starting the cycle I swap out the stock filter system the Biocube 32 comes with and got 

InTaNk media basket

Poly Filter Floss

Biological Ceramic Filter Rings

Chemi-Pure Elite
de-nitrate

InTaNk Fuge Basket 
Chaeto- LeD 10 hours When Reef Asleep 💤 

Live Copepods 

12 pounds of live rocks

Live sand

Coralife Protein Skimmer

Eflux Wave Maker (2) 660 gph 

day temp at 79f never exceeds 80f at 7pm my heater stops and tank cools temp down close to 75f through out the night at 7am heater turns back on again repeats Daily Kinda to give it that hotter temp by day cooler temp at night. 

I have a UV sterilizer connected to pump but only using when adding new fish or coral in case has any parasites I keep off otherwise

today I started adding the ESV Bionic 2 part

I added 8ml of each I will probably just add this same amount 1-2x a week or as needed looking to invest later on into a dozing system.

currently have 1 clown & 1 purple dottyback

gsp,candy cane coral, Zoan,

4-5 Herman crabs 1 starfish 

Slowly trying to add mainly corals and a few other fishes

I’m Doing weekly water changes of 5-10g 

I’m using Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 

I’m Making My Own RO water using a 4 stage

Please feel free to give me Feedbacks If Im doing something wrong or what I can do to improve the aquarium to make it better. 

Thank You Guys 😃🐠🐠

:welcome: to Nano-Reef.com.  Sounds like you've been doing some research.  There are many different ways to accomplish similar goals.  While these are not criticisms, you asked for feedback and nobody has responded so far:

13 hours ago, iProShot said:

InTaNk media basket

Poly Filter Floss

Biological Ceramic Filter Rings

Chemi-Pure Elite
de-nitrate

With live rock, the ceramic rings are not necessary.

day temp at 79f never exceeds 80f at 7pm my heater stops and tank cools temp down close to 75f through out the night at 7am heater turns back on again repeats Daily Kinda to give it that hotter temp by day cooler temp at night.

There's really no reason to try to simulate reef temperature swings.  I'd probably aim for stability instead.

I have a UV sterilizer connected to pump but only using when adding new fish or coral in case has any parasites I keep off otherwise

While UV sterilizers might help slow down Ich infestations, they rarely prevent it.  A quarantine tank is probably a better protocol.

today I started adding the ESV Bionic 2 part

I added 8ml of each I will probably just add this same amount 1-2x a week or as needed looking to invest later on into a dozing system.

Make sure that you are just replenishing consumed elements, and not elevating them (or worse yet, blindly dosing w/out testing).

1 starfish

What type of sea star are you keeping?

Slowly trying to add mainly corals and a few other fishes

You have some fairly aggressive fish already.  These are often added last.  You might have difficulty with new additions.