inTank Media Baskets

HELP - Aqua scape regret

ggabrielcc

ggabrielcc

Hi, I would really appreciate it if I could get some help, I've set up an 8 gallon pico reef and I went for what I thought would be a cool bridge type aqua scape but I'm really having second thoughts about it now, unfortunately I halfway have corals glued down but I don't think it'll be too hard to get them off as they haven grown onto the rocks yet. as for the re scape I kind of want to either add two islands front and back or keep a similar rock shape just not have a bridge as I feel I could have rocks right where the sand is, I really don't know to be fair so if any one want to help that would be great 

IMG_9171.jpg

ggabrielcc

I'm thinking maybe as a slightly less aggressive approach I could try and fit some rock under the bridge to make it look more like a pile instead of a bride as at first I thought that would look cool however it doesn't look natural and I could have more rock space 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 8:05 PM, Tired said:

Is the tank a rectangle viewed from one of its shorter sides? Because that's going to be difficult to scape, it's a weird shape. 

hi, ive actually re scaped it and im pretty happy with it, I can send some pictures soon