Cultivated Reef

We're So Happy To Be Here That We Are GIVING AWAY A CUBE 10! (CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER!)

Waterbox Aquariums

Would become my office tank with a mix of lps and softies with great movement paired with some designer clowns to keep the children occupied while their parents can focus on business! 

• Like 2
Thrassian Atoll

If I win it would definitely be a softie tank with maybe a wartskin frogfish.  Thanks for the giveaway!

• Like 6
NoOneLikesADryTang
52 minutes ago, Thrassian Atoll said:

If I win it would definitely be a softie tank with maybe a wartskin frogfish.  Thanks for the giveaway!

That’s a fantastic idea for this little tank!! 

• Like 2
Thrassian Atoll
10 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

That’s a fantastic idea for this little tank!! 

Thanks!  If I don’t win I think I am going to do a wartskin or a larger variety of angler in the 50 gallon lowboy frag tank I am setting up.

• Like 1
Waterbox Aquariums
16 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

if I won , I wouldn't put anything in it.  I would just post pics of the empty tank and tag @Ratvan to rub it in.  😂

Jokes aside,  you guys make awesome tanks. I can't wait to see who wins.  

I mean, honestly, if I got to choose it'd be between this and the one who wanted to first fill it with sticks.  😆

• Haha 6
Waterbox Aquariums
20 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Oh nice,that is crazy. Well can you slide a tank out of the back door for me and I will pick it up on my way home 😁😉 ?!

Legend says that when you drive past the office, sometimes you can see one of us gagging and dumping a Quantum 220 skimmer cup out the back door.

• Haha 3
Waterbox Aquariums
5 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Rude

In all seriousness, the drawing is completely randomized, so please make sure you get your entries in.  : )

Best of luck to you!

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, Waterbox Aquariums said:

I mean, honestly, if I got to choose it'd be between this and the one who wanted to first fill it with sticks.  😆

Just send me one , I'll do it daily 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Elizabeth94

I would throw in some KP Aquatics rock and make a softy tank with some gorgonians. Of the tanks I have had, I still never tried a shrimp and goby pair. So probably would do that.

Or possibly a zoa dominated tank. Hmm. 

• Like 4
WindyCityReefer.

Would turn it into the girlfriend's first reef. She has been eyeing different tanks for inspiration and would love to have her own pair of clowns!

• Like 2

Well had  10 from a competitor years ago................its was a RFA tank.................but I think I would do another angler and some macro.............loved that combo..............hell have a light that would fit over it perfect.............

And well welcome to NR..........I know I posted in the welcome thread a while ago but hell a little brown nosing never hurts right............. :unsure: hell saw one of your frag systems at the local dealer and it got me thinking................

Hell got a few entries but dont do facebook so...................

• Like 3

I'm still so new to this hobby!   But if I win, I would put in a pair of gorgeous clown fish....and maybe an anemone (eventually)

• Like 2

I Would either go With a bubble tip anemone tank or a zoa garden and stock with shrimps (sexy shrimps, pedersons shrimp, Donald Duck shrimps)

• Like 1

Not sure what I would put in a 10g. Probably something specific rather than a variety. Maybe all Zoas or something. 

Where is easy! Right next to my home office computer. I actually have a spot ready for a tank eventually. 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions