inTank Media Baskets

We're So Happy To Be Here That We Are GIVING AWAY A CUBE 10! (CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER!)

Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

Hello Nano Reef!

We are just so jazzed to be one of Nano Reef's newest sponsors, that we wanted to gift one member one of our incredibly popular Cube 10s!  Giveaway will end 7/31/20.

To enter, please complete the following:

1.)  Follow us here on Nano-Reef (you can do so by visiting the following link, and clicking '+Follow Member': https://www.nano-reef.com/profile/102914-waterbox-aquariums/

2.)  Post a comment in this thread telling us what YOU would put in your Cube 10 if you were our winner.

3.)  Visit the following link to submit your contact information; this is the information we will use to contact you if you are our winner, so please ensure you are submitting your BEST contact information:  https://waterboxaquariums.com/pages/nano-reef-com-cube-10-giveaway

Best of luck to you all-- and happy fishkeeping!

-------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, @Friendofish!

• Like 13

Welcome to Nano-Reef!!

I'd love to try a bubble tip anemone, but am always too nervous to put them in with other corals. I'd do a bubble tip and clownfish tank if I won a Waterbox Cube!! 

• Like 4
Waterbox Aquariums
1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

Welcome to Nano-Reef!!

I'd love to try a bubble tip anemone, but am always too nervous to put them in with other corals. I'd do a bubble tip and clownfish tank if I won a Waterbox Cube!! 

A classic, timeless combo!  I'm a fan.  : D

One of our team members, Jessica, has a nem tank in her office-- a pair of percs and countless bubble tips!  Such a pretty sight.

• Like 1
NoOneLikesADryTang

Followed.

So many possibilities! My LFS has had a small mantis for about a month, and I think this would be a perfect tank for him, as a species only tank... I would probably just fill the rocks with zoas, to give it some color, and enjoy the simplicity of the tank. 

• Like 2
Waterbox Aquariums
3 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Followed.

So many possibilities! My LFS has had a small mantis for about a month, and I think this would be a perfect tank for him, as a species only tank... I would probably just fill the rocks with zoas, to give it some color, and enjoy the simplicity of the tank. 

*I* for one would LOVE to see a Mantis Shrimp build.  They are fascinating little creatures-- that pack a heck of a punch!

• Like 3

Thanks!  If I win the Cube 10, I would set it up with my son for his first saltwater tank.  Pretty sure there would be a clownfish involved.  

• Like 1

First off,I love the tanks !! Second of all who is in Longwood ? Literally a few moments up the road from me (Apopka).

I would do a all Monti tank,encrusting on the bottom and plating on the rock work. 

• Like 1

I'd set up a desktop tank in my new (and probably permanent) home office since I don't have a window. I think a pistol shrimp and goby pair peeking out from under a jungle of LPS would be good company while I work!

• Like 1

I invision a cave rock covered in torches that drape down and are swaying around and a tail spot blenny poking its head out like playing a game of peek a boo.  Thats what I would do.  

• Like 1

I would set this up as a planted freshwater tank. :ninja:

Sit it atop a wine barrel with pothos hanging from the filter chambers flowing down the barrel. As for contents of the tank, a few pieces of rocky mountain stone, a piece of spider wood, some needle leaf fern, and monte carlo as ground cover. Livestock would consist of neon tetras and several neocaridina shrimp of various colors. 

I already have three saltwater tanks, I'm not sure I want the extra maintenance of a 4th. 

• Like 2

I would use a free tank as an excuse to set up a NPS tank with different colors of sun corals/dendros/balano's. Maybe add a pair of pearly jawfish.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
ECLS Reefer

I would give this tank to my little helper- my 8 year old son- who has been learning the care of fish with me. He recently asked for a new tank for his dresser in his bedroom, and while he most likely would choose a planted fresh betta tank, he could be talked around to other ideas. But, it would be his tank to create and care for (he does a pretty good job with his 10g Tetra tank and the 110g koi pond 😉). 

• Like 2

I would take the free tank and fill it up with sticks. 😊

Then, a few weeks later when they are all dead I would like to try my hand at some type of anemone as the centerpiece. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I would love to do a Hawaiian rocky shore biotope. We're not allowed to collect stony coral, but there are so many other super cool inverts that live in the intertidal zone or just off shore. Hermit crabs. Xanthid crabs. Spider crabs. Anemones. Urchins. Nerite Snails. Cowries. Palaemonid shrimp. Harlequin shrimp. Snapping/Pistol shrimp. Sea stars. Reef lobsters. 17 different species of mantis shrimp. There's no shortage of possibilities. 🤯

• Like 2
Waterbox Aquariums
15 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

First off,I love the tanks !! Second of all who is in Longwood ? Literally a few moments up the road from me (Apopka).

I would do a all Monti tank,encrusting on the bottom and plating on the rock work. 

Our Corporate HQ is in Longwood!  : )

• Like 1

Oh nice,that is crazy. Well can you slide a tank out of the back door for me and I will pick it up on my way home 😁😉 ?!

• Haha 1

If I won I would make the tank a mushroom only tank to house the OG bounce that I just got. Bounce and jawbreakers only tank!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

if I won , I wouldn't put anything in it.  I would just post pics of the empty tank and tag @Ratvan to rub it in.  😂

Jokes aside,  you guys make awesome tanks. I can't wait to see who wins.  

• Haha 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Recommended Discussions