Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

We're So Happy To Be Here That We Are GIVING AWAY A CUBE 10! (CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER!)

Waterbox Aquariums

I’ve would like a dedicated sps tank, they just don’t get along with the soft corals in my current tank. 

• Like 1

I would put 2 mangroves, pair of yellow banded coral shrimp, a black widow anemone with a clownfish pair in the waterbox cube 10 if I won.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
On 6/29/2020 at 10:02 PM, WV Reefer said:

I would take the free tank and fill it up with sticks. 😊

Me too, Amazon sticks with our Apistogramma in it. My caucatoides are spawning and they need their own home. The poor Siamese Algae eaters are getting their asses kicked when they're guarding eggs or fry.

• Like 2
On 6/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, Waterbox Aquariums said:

Hello Nano Reef!

We are just so jazzed to be one of Nano Reef's newest sponsors, that we wanted to gift one member one of our incredibly popular Cube 10s!  Giveaway will end 7/31/20.

To enter, please complete the following:

1.)  Follow us here on Nano-Reef (you can do so by visiting the following link, and clicking '+Follow Member': https://www.nano-reef.com/profile/102914-waterbox-aquariums/

2.)  Post a comment in this thread telling us what YOU would put in your Cube 10 if you were our winner.

3.)  Visit the following link to submit your contact information; this is the information we will use to contact you if you are our winner, so please ensure you are submitting your BEST contact information:  https://waterboxaquariums.com/pages/nano-reef-com-cube-10-giveaway

Best of luck to you all-- and happy fishkeeping!

I would make a Zoanthid garden

• Like 1

I would love to setup a 10g cube with something I couldn't keep in my other tank (I've always wanted a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, such a beautiful fish). I would also like to have a little zoanthid garden and keep things really colorful yet simple. Once that all settles in perhaps add a hammer coral too.

• Like 1

I'd like to put a peacock mantis shrimp in one. Maybe some corals as well if the mantis allows...

• Like 1

I would get the tank started with easy colorful corals such as mushrooms, zoanthids, gsp,  When it was running smoothly I would put it in the new elementary school where my daughter is the counselor.  They have over 800 students and it would be a great to let them all enjoy it.

• Like 1
TerraIncognita

I want to make a super awesome SPS only tank project on a bare bottom pillar scape concept.

will be getting SPS’s from my LFS crazy SPS tank. !!!

5E2DE6DF-6C76-4D86-B04A-68C42E1C6E72.gif

• Like 1
DaVinciClown

I’ve been wanting to do a coldwater California species tank with the appropriate licensure to ethically acquire wild caught anemones, macroalgae, crabs, snails, and small goby.  My current 20 gal waterbox cube is all aquaculture livestock. 

• Like 1

If I won the tank, I would fill it with softies and lps and then have a pair of naked clowns for a fish centerpiece, since I’ve never kept any designer clowns before.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions