inTank Media Baskets

We're So Happy To Be Here That We Are GIVING AWAY A CUBE 10! (CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER!)

Waterbox Aquariums

I would have an acan garden in my office at school. The kids love my little nano planted fighter tank. I think they would love an acan garden with a designer clown. 

• Like 1

If I won this tank I would set up an SPS tank. I have never tried SPS. After 30 years in this hobby I only recently have considered trying some but think it would be best to have a new dedicated tank since the requirements are very different than my dirty, low flow soft coral tank.   

• Like 2
Toasteh_ghost

I would try my hand at making a floating scape and stock it full of Euphyllias! Torch corals are hands down my favorite coral, but my current torch coral has grown exponentially over the past year and stings the corals around it which has prevented me from stocking any more in my tank. 😔 

That or make it a rock flower anemone tank. The possibilities are endless LOL! 

• Like 1
Waterbox Aquariums

Only 9 days left until we draw our winner!

We've been busy here at WB HQ getting our new Frag 105.4 set up-- want to peek at our 4 week checkup?

• Like 4
sunnycadreamer

I wouldn't know what to put in there until I got my hands on it and see where my mind took me. Congrats to whomever wins. 😄

• Like 1

If I got this, I'd set is up for a pygmy waspfish with softies and NPS corals.  With real live rock - I love my current tank, but miss the excitement of hitchhikers.  

• Like 1
Waterbox Aquariums

We're down to one week until the drawing!  I'm so happy to see so many entries-- thank you all for your interest in Waterbox!  🙂

• Like 4

I would do a floor of zoas. I have always loved the colors and variety they come in, but they get lost in my bigger tank. A 10g would be perfect to display them!

• Like 1
Phantomwerkz

Not sure what I would do yet. Recently started up a 29G at the first of the year which is currently a FOWLR setup. I've been toying with doing a small corals only tank. 

• Like 1

With school reopening in person, I think having a tankin my room will bring a little peace to anxious students.  2 clownfish and a nice assortment of gently swaying euphyllia. 

• Like 1

If I won a cube, I would try to go all mushrooms, but would likely end up with a hair algae/dino tank 😛 I have a total brown thumb, but I will keep trying.

• Like 1

This would be my first tank in three years of following this hobby.  I would see what came to me on the journey of building a nano-reef. 

• Like 1

I would do an anemone / porcelain crab setup.  I love the combination of those two but have found that putting them together in a regular reef setup doesn't work out too well.

• Like 1
NanoReefNoobie86

Followed!

I would tell my wife that its for my daughter and put some of the pieces that have outgrown my 20 gallon! 😁 

• Like 1

I'm getting back into the hobby after a 10 year hiatus. I'd love to have a little gorgonian as the centerpiece in this tank 🙂

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions