SaltCritters.com

We're So Happy To Be Here That We Are GIVING AWAY A CUBE 10! (CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER!)

Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

So many wonderful plans!  Thank you all for sharing them.

Just a little over 3 weeks until our winner is chosen!

• Like 6
Red Leader

Wow! So many possibilities. I would do a macroalgae, gorgonian, and NPS tank. Only rule would be that nothing green would be put into the tank. 

• Like 1
LegendairyReef
On 6/29/2020 at 3:11 PM, Waterbox Aquariums said:

Hello Nano Reef!

We are just so jazzed to be one of Nano Reef's newest sponsors, that we wanted to gift one member one of our incredibly popular Cube 10s!  Giveaway will end 7/31/20.

To enter, please complete the following:

1.)  Follow us here on Nano-Reef (you can do so by visiting the following link, and clicking '+Follow Member': https://www.nano-reef.com/profile/102914-waterbox-aquariums/

2.)  Post a comment in this thread telling us what YOU would put in your Cube 10 if you were our winner.

3.)  Visit the following link to submit your contact information; this is the information we will use to contact you if you are our winner, so please ensure you are submitting your BEST contact information:  https://waterboxaquariums.com/pages/nano-reef-com-cube-10-giveaway

Best of luck to you all-- and happy fishkeeping!

I would do a cool floating scape with a couple of different  corals but mostly gorgs and macros and have a goby shrimp pair. 

• Like 1

If I win it will probably be a gorgonian and suncoral tank or a species only tank. Hard to decide. With a couple Coryphopterus personatus or a tailspot blenny. :wub:

• Like 1

Classic, awesome combo: anemones and clownfish - with a small group of sexy shrimp to boot! The daughter and I have been scheming to build it next (maybe soon?).

• Like 1
GratefulReefer

Oh this is so awesome. Well honestly my 11 year old son has been wanting to get his own nano, so I asked him what he would get... 

Royal Gramma, and a wathcman goby... 

Mushrooms, coral banded shrimp, and his favorite, hammer corals.

Fingers crossed!!

• Like 1

Hi!
Followed you 😊🐠. What I would do is pack that tank with the best most gorgeous zoas and rock flower nems. And of course a bunch of sexy shrimp!! 

• Like 1

I would try and create scenic rolling hills of sorts using green star polyps with a few xenia as "trees." If I added any fish it would have to be a red headed goby. 

• Like 1

Hope I win, Im working on a pico? tank.  Its 6.5 gallons but by the time I add rock and sand it will likely be 5g.  I want a Zoanthid garden!

• Like 1

I'd put everything that's currently in my 7g in there....except for maybe the stuff that is dying.   I'd probably leave the algae as well.

• Like 1
Waterbox Aquariums

Just a bit over 2 weeks until a winner is announced!

The Cube 10 is a very popular choice here in our office at Waterbox HQ-- did you know that almost every single employee here has their very own desktop Cube 10?  You can see our Waterbox LIVE episode that gives a tour of our work tanks here:  

• Like 4
mattleach2114

If won, i would setup with a clownfish and some soft corals. After having several large aquariums years ago im excited to get back into the hobby with a smaller setup. Thanks!

• Like 1
BearTheSquare

What an awesome giveaway!

Would 100% do an acan/zoa garden with a pair of clowns. Building a stand with the perfect dimensions as I type this.

• Like 1

This tank is the perfect footprint for my small college apartment. I’ve been working out how to do an SPS dominated tank with little space, and this works perfectly!

• Like 1

I would probably try doing a saltwater planted tank with macro algae, that or black sand with torch and hammer coral on some purple liferock! 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions