Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New to Saltwater

kgervers91

so first things first. New to the forum and new to the Saltwater hobby. I've spent several years as a freshwater owner and even at one point selling fish as a little side hobby(fell into about 30 tanks and all the equipment to go with it at a yard sale for a price that couldn't be refused by an enthusiast),housing many different species across the board. I sold all that off when I left for the military and up until this point have not had the ability  to dedicate the time or resources to the hobby. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years at this point but am finally able to get back into it and excited as I have quite a passion for this. 

That being said I'm looking to start a small nano reef out of a 10g aqueon. So far my list is to include:

Lighting: Kessil A160we

Filtration: AC70 retro'd as a refuge

A 100w heater on inkbird thermostat.

Jebao OW-40 with controller

"The Package" from Tampa Bay Saltwater 

Is there anything that I'm missing besides the obvious such as test kit, refractometer, RODI/ distilled water, marine salt?

Thanks all I look forward to conversing and swapping info/ knowledge with you all.