Cultivated Reef

KAMOER X1 PRO WIFI Dosing Pump - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Michael@Coralvue

Have you Ever used a Kamoer Product before??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. We like to know if you’ve used a Kamoer product before?

• Yes I have!
    • No I have not :(
    • I’d like to!
    • Other please explain.

Michael@Coralvue

Hey all you KAMOER Fans!! 
THE NEW X1 Pro WIFI Doser is HERE!!!! 
60E1A097-46D0-414D-BBD3-3B46ED5D78B0.jpeg

Everything you’ve come to love about Kamoer Is still here : the compact design, ability to run 4 pumps off a single power supply, and easy wireless control.
Whats new? Bluetooth is out and WIFI is in! Kamoer doubled the daily dosing times. Most importantly , both programming and time are now saved if power is lost.These improvements prove Kamoer is a company that really listens to their customers! 

244CEDA0-EBFA-4B54-A93B-0B2C67B00F96.jpeg 

So let’s Talk about Kamoer’s reputation! Did you know Doctors and Scientists use Kamoer technology in hospitals and laboratories around the world?? Their trust in Kamoer makes us Proud that we have the privilege of bringing their precision machines stateside.

98C675E8-BB5D-423A-BBBD-E40BD7CABD6D.jpeg

The new Kamoer X1Pro WIFI Doser is sure to Please!!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, BioReefed said:

Anyone with a helpful review about this product? Seems like the only decent single pump in the market, but I heard about some problems with the wifi.

Really not a big fan of the app, I use the x1 pro t which is wifi as well. My biggest complaint is the process of making an account took me like 30 minutes the first time, could not get a verification text or email to come through. I eventually got the email to work, and once you're logged in the user interface for setting up dosing schedules is not too bad.

I do appreciate how time accurate wifi pumps are though, my old kamoer x1 bluetooth would lose upwards of 20-30 minutes every day and i'd constantly have to calibrate it in the app

2 hours ago, Jaren45 said:

Really not a big fan of the app, I use the x1 pro t which is wifi as well. My biggest complaint is the process of making an account took me like 30 minutes the first time, could not get a verification text or email to come through. I eventually got the email to work, and once you're logged in the user interface for setting up dosing schedules is not too bad.

I do appreciate how time accurate wifi pumps are though, my old kamoer x1 bluetooth would lose upwards of 20-30 minutes every day and i'd constantly have to calibrate it in the app

How about the wifi connection? I heard that it is really hard to connect, apparently it doesn't connect to 5g internet

1 hour ago, BioReefed said:

How about the wifi connection? I heard that it is really hard to connect, apparently it doesn't connect to 5g internet

Oh no it doesn't, but I was told somewhere else that routers put out both 2.4 and 5ghz you just have to tell it to use 2.4. Or something along those lines, i'm not very tech savvy..

I didn't have to do anything special to connect to two different routers at this point. If I remember correctly there's a way to just skip past it in the setup, and it just worked after that.

• Like 1