madadium

Is anyone else unable to log into Bluefish Controller?

jcreefer

I managed to get a hold of him to get a replacement driver for my hybrid back in April.  But the uncertainty for any further support from Dave leaves me weary.....

Matteo
2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

@Matteo built his own nanobox hybrid, maybe he has some pointers he can share?  I’m rebuilding mine, but it’s very slow going with a 3-year old demanding all attentions in the house (read: haven’t even started after the tear down).  I think I remember replying to your thread recently.

Turning off? I have no idea honestly. take out the imp card and place it back in and make sure your wifi isn't going out. Also are you using a custom time setting?

SpencerShepard

The graph display issue should be fixed now.  If it's still not working for you, please shoot me an email.

11 hours ago, madadium said:

Hopefully @DaveFason can chime in on this too. His lights depend on proper support for the Bluefish Controller. The app hasn't been updated in years.

I hate the feeling of having the health and safety of my reef dependent on a controller that doesn't seem to be supported anymore. One day it's just gonna crap out and all of us nanobox users are gonna be scrambling to save our investments.

Edit: it seems like some of you already have lights that can't be used because of this issue. This is terrifying!

This is simply not true.  Bluefish is still very much supported, and will continue to be supported into the future. Bluefish uses a web app, which allows me to keep it up to date without the long process of Android/iOS app releases. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

madadium
1 hour ago, SpencerShepard said:

The graph display issue should be fixed now.  If it's still not working for you, please shoot me an email.

This is simply not true.  Bluefish is still very much supported, and will continue to be supported into the future. Bluefish uses a web app, which allows me to keep it up to date without the long process of Android/iOS app releases. 

Thank you Spencer I stand corrected. I will check the graph once I get home.

Edit: I can confirm my graph is now working and am having no issues logging on. Thanks for fixing this.

jcreefer

Just checked the graph last night, and it's back in the app.  Thanks @SpencerShepard !!

• Like 1

Matteo

yay!

SJT

Not able to log in again today.  Problem at the server again or just me?  @SpencerShepard

jcreefer

It’s working again