ReefCleaners.org

Polycarbonate Lids

Obzidian

Evening reefers.

Need a lid asap, lost our "little guy" (my daughter named him 🙂 )  pearly jawfish.. looks like he jumped in the middle of the night, found him in the AM.

Her grandparents gifted her a carpenter wrasse and I swear that little fish aint right! 🙂 Might have something to do with the pearly's untimely death. 

Anyways... you folks recommend any currently on the market? Looking for something sleek like a clearview or a shop I found on instagram (not sure if forum rules allows mention of the name, my apologies) the kraken reef. 

Both seem similar, priced about the same too. 

Any others found here maybe? 

Thanks!

NoOneLikesADryTang

Kraken reefs is local (Phoenix) to me - and he’s relatively new to this market. I’ve never seen any of his work personally, but it appears to be nice. 

Octoaquatics does really nice work as well... He’s been around forever. He’s very active on R2R. He’s also local to me. I actually bought a bubble tip from him recently, and got to see some of his work first hand. It was really nice, high quality stuff. He doesn’t nickel and dime you for cutouts (if you need them for mounts, feeders, etc.) like ClearView does. 

Top Lids has a good reputation, but I’ve never seen their work. I believe they’re based out of Utah. 

Clearview makes a nice lid, but they’re usually way out on lead time. 

Reef Tops also has a good reputation, but like Top Lids, I’ve never seen their work. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, thanks for the help! 

Ive chatted with Josh @ KrakenReef on IG and service so far so good. Going to check the others out and make a move.

Thanks again.

• Like 1