Jump to content
WV Reefer

WV Reefer’s Macro Micro

Recommended Posts

kimberbee
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I almost spit out my drink. 😂

669808163_giphy(1).gif.557158f921d308cb58e330ef1c7896f5.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
32 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Paradise has a Banded Cat Shark for $89.99. You should throw it in yo mega tank 

Saw it a few weeks ago when I went out there...........havent seen Brett in a while so stopped in...........

Share this post


Link to post
Matteo
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Saw it a few weeks ago when I went out there...........havent seen Brett in a while so stopped in...........

was there today and cnc

Share this post


Link to post
spectra

So whats the hold up................some kind of special tool needed to open the box............... :unsure:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

So whats the hold up................some kind of special tool needed to open the box............... :unsure:

Or maybe she just...lost the box? :ninja:

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan

Still at least another 8 pages to go

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
51 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Still at least another 8 pages to go

Hopefully not and with this corona virus shit its not like people have things to do really..............🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Hopefully not and with this corona virus shit its not like people have things to do really..............🤷‍♀️

True, and that reminds me.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 hour ago, spectra said:

So whats the hold up................some kind of special tool needed to open the box............... :unsure:

right now I’m busy cleaning up the three sh*ts my dog decided to sprinkle around the house this morning. 🙄

I guess she didn’t like me sleeping late 

  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

right now I’m busy cleaning up the three sh*ts my dog decided to sprinkle around the house this morning. 🙄

I guess she didn’t like me sleeping late 

Our cats aren’t getting along right now so there’s been angry peeing and barfing going down. 

  • Sad 2
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Our cats aren’t getting along right now so there’s been angry peeing and barfing going down. 

Ah, cat barf I hardly knew ye........ so nice to get up at night without stepping in puke. 
 

 

I don’t know how Lucy Lu pooped that much...... it was like 5 days worth of turds. 🤦🏻‍♀️

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
16 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Ah, cat barf I hardly knew ye........ so nice to get up at night without stepping in puke. 
 

 

I don’t know how Lucy Lu pooped that much...... it was like 5 days worth of turds. 🤦🏻‍♀️

You pissed her off so she was saving it for you..............

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Ah, cat barf I hardly knew ye........ so nice to get up at night without stepping in puke. 
 

 

I don’t know how Lucy Lu pooped that much...... it was like 5 days worth of turds. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Those are presents mom!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
SaltyBuddha
On 6/12/2020 at 10:32 AM, WV Reefer said:

I blame @SaltyBuddha.  🤷🏻‍♀️😄

That is blame I am more than willing to take ❤️

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

The new tank made by @Micro-Reefs Aquariums ........yay!

 

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg
 


6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg
 

 

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Frozen_Reef
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The new tank made by @Micro-Reefs Aquariums ........yay!

 

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg
 


6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg
 

 

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Nooooooo, at least we can get to 10 pages now 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The new tank made by @Micro-Reefs Aquariums ........yay!

 

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg
 


6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg
 

 

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

 

Sweet little tank..................whats the plan for lighting and flow ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
29 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The new tank made by @Micro-Reefs Aquariums ........yay!

 

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg
 


6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg
 

 

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

It’s so cute and tiny and neat! Can’t wait to see what you put in it! A baby great white right?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

 

Sweet little tank..................whats the plan for lighting and flow ?

The purchase included an Aquatop pump and I have an Odyssea EVO LED that I will try first because it lays flat on the lid and doesn’t get too hot...... but I have a few other lights I can try also. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

It is so cute! 

 

Use Mr Clean Original Erasers for algae... it is what I have been using on my cold water tank forever now 🙂 I cut a little square off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

Plumbing test!

 

EFCFEB5E-FA13-4051-ABD2-A0B9C7F16F13.thumb.jpeg.5985639725cabbfa0beefac5a44146d9.jpeg
 

 

  • Like 5
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

Yay

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
47 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Plumbing test!

 

EFCFEB5E-FA13-4051-ABD2-A0B9C7F16F13.thumb.jpeg.5985639725cabbfa0beefac5a44146d9.jpeg
 

 

Are you diffusing the light thru some kind of plastic? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Are you diffusing the light thru some kind of plastic? 

The tank has its own clear lid and in that pic it is opaque with steam 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
50 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The tank has its own clear lid and in that pic it is opaque with steam 

Ohhhh that totally looked like a sheet of plastic or something 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...