ReefCleaners.org

WV Reefer’s Macro Micro

WV Reefer

32 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Paradise has a Banded Cat Shark for $89.99. You should throw it in yo mega tank 

Saw it a few weeks ago when I went out there...........havent seen Brett in a while so stopped in...........

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Saw it a few weeks ago when I went out there...........havent seen Brett in a while so stopped in...........

was there today and cnc

51 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Still at least another 8 pages to go

Hopefully not and with this corona virus shit its not like people have things to do really..............🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, spectra said:

So whats the hold up................some kind of special tool needed to open the box............... :unsure:

right now I’m busy cleaning up the three sh*ts my dog decided to sprinkle around the house this morning. 🙄

I guess she didn’t like me sleeping late 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
ECLS Reefer
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

right now I’m busy cleaning up the three sh*ts my dog decided to sprinkle around the house this morning. 🙄

I guess she didn’t like me sleeping late 

Our cats aren’t getting along right now so there’s been angry peeing and barfing going down. 

• Sad 2
  • Wow 2
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Our cats aren’t getting along right now so there’s been angry peeing and barfing going down. 

Ah, cat barf I hardly knew ye........ so nice to get up at night without stepping in puke. 

I don’t know how Lucy Lu pooped that much...... it was like 5 days worth of turds. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
16 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Ah, cat barf I hardly knew ye........ so nice to get up at night without stepping in puke. 

I don’t know how Lucy Lu pooped that much...... it was like 5 days worth of turds. 🤦🏻‍♀️

You pissed her off so she was saving it for you..............

• Haha 3
ECLS Reefer
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Those are presents mom!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The new tank made by @Micro-Reefs Aquariums ........yay!

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg

6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Nooooooo, at least we can get to 10 pages now 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

07EC962B-56D2-4534-A97F-4F7D3C06703F.thumb.jpeg.14c687a1b07e9d13a65370cf38208149.jpeg

6F70D4B3-CE22-4B0C-AEA5-C9A78DAB1967.thumb.jpeg.b37a4ab9b41942c8bc5d7e985aa07fe2.jpeg

I forgot after purchasing it that I needed plumbing parts so I have to wait a little longer to set it up. 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Sweet little tank..................whats the plan for lighting and flow ?

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
29 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s so cute and tiny and neat! Can’t wait to see what you put in it! A baby great white right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, spectra said:

Sweet little tank..................whats the plan for lighting and flow ?

The purchase included an Aquatop pump and I have an Odyssea EVO LED that I will try first because it lays flat on the lid and doesn’t get too hot...... but I have a few other lights I can try also. 

• Like 5

It is so cute! 

Use Mr Clean Original Erasers for algae... it is what I have been using on my cold water tank forever now 🙂 I cut a little square off. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Are you diffusing the light thru some kind of plastic? 

The tank has its own clear lid and in that pic it is opaque with steam 

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
50 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The tank has its own clear lid and in that pic it is opaque with steam 

Ohhhh that totally looked like a sheet of plastic or something 

• Like 2