Coral Vue Hydros

Restarting the RSM 130D - FW Start Page 9

Ratvan

2 hours ago, SaltyGallon said:

The Clarkii and nem look cool mate! I see Clarkiis and tomato clowns in Maidenhead shops every now and again, but certainly not super common. Sounds like your apprentices are worth keeping!!!

Had not thought to look there might have to visit the wakey and shat stores

38 minutes ago, Proxo said:

50 quid, good deal - just chain and ball the nem so it don't go hiding 😄 

Front and centre that one, BTAs on the rocks and Malu in the sand..... Bugger I need a sandbed don't I? 

• Like 2

I had a carpet anemone for over 20 years and it like the sand bed and actually stayed in the same place with it's foot on the bottom glass. As shown in my avatar. One of the members on here has Malu that has done great. I think it eventually got large so he gave it it's own tank. Did you try a search here on NR?

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

I had a carpet anemone for over 20 years and it like the sand bed and actually stayed in the same place with it's foot on the bottom glass. As shown in my avatar. One of the members on here has Malu that has done great. I think it eventually got large so he gave it it's own tank. Did you try a search here on NR?

I will when I leave hospital and don't have to use my data, so in 2 hours ish unless they lose my discharge papers again

5 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Is that what is posted at a LFS? I just checked an on line store that members here use a lot and the selection was way down. Most of what I might be interested in was Out Of Stock.

That is all the Marine stock at my LFS including fish 

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Grimes said:

Yeah about the same as what I'm having to pay at the moment 👎🏻

Have you been into a Maidenhead Aquatics yet? I know i need to check out a couple near me, just to see what they have in. Typically have a decent deal on Softies...

1 minute ago, Amphrites said:

Those prices are nuts, but as a side note, stay away from Neoglyphidodon, blue velvets especially.

You probably already know to, but I honestly don't know why they're even sold lol.

Yeah they were attempting to split the fish between the tanks while I was there, they were causing absolute chaos

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Holy Moses, 3 quid for a cerith snail! 😂😬 Sounds like slim pickings over there.

I'm on board for this ride, by the way. Welcome back @Ratvan.

No they just like rinsing us here 🤣🤣

Try going to the pub for a few pints... That's not cheap 

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Grimes said:

No they just like rinsing us here 🤣🤣

Try going to the pub for a few pints... That's not cheap 

Idnno man, some of the prices Ratvan was posting from ya'lls online stores and some of the prices I see in the EU when looking for one specific animal or another would drive men to murder stateside. Ya'll can get some incredible animals for crazy low prices, seems supply right now is crushed on your side of the puddle though...

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

Idnno man, some of the prices Ratvan was posting from ya'lls online stores and some of the prices I see in the EU when looking for one specific animal or another would drive men to murder stateside. Ya'll can get some incredible animals for crazy low prices, seems supply right now is crushed on your side of the puddle though...

Yep it's true. I have 2 local stores and both are pretty low on most stock.  High demand, low stock equal big price for some reason 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, billygoat said:

Holy Moses, 3 quid for a cerith snail! 😂😬 Sounds like slim pickings over there.

I'm on board for this ride, by the way. Welcome back @Ratvan.

You what honestly hurts the most is last year I purchased a Xenia frag for £1.99 had a deal 3 for £5. Same sized frag £10

And I hate the stuff. 

Might see if I can snap some corresponding DT photos 

• Like 3