SaltCritters.com

WaterBox 10 Gallon Cube

jackson_998

jackson_998

Second go at a reef tank, the first being a fair few years ago. Wanted something small for the bedroom so here is my WaterBox 10 gallon cube. Planning on keeping somewhat of a modest mixed reef. The tank was cycled with FritzZyme 9 and seems to be doing really well so far. Keeping up with testing every one or two days. Quality of the tank and filtration design is the best i've seen on any all in one aquarium thus far.

Could do with a little help regarding return pump flow for an all in one as sometimes my ATO seems to be kicking in more than it should. Im not sure whether this is down to flow rate of the pump or some restriction through the filtration as different filter medias seem to change the water height in the back chambers when used. (I've noticed this difference between no filtration (obviously), filter floss and the supplied filter sock). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Equipment:

WaterBox 10 Gallon Cube 

AI Prime 16HD

D-D DIY jump guard

Eheim Jager 50w heater

Jecod DC650 return pump (about 75% flow currently)

Jecod SOW4 wavemaker

D-D ATO

Seachem Matrix 

LFS reef sand 

TMC Eco-Reef Rock

Custom filter media basket (ordered)

Livestock:

Ocellaris Clownfish

Firefish

IMG_4828.JPG

• Like 4