Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Is there a master list of tags? (and what long tanks are out there?)

erinalter(ed)

erinalter(ed)

i've been in deep research mode. navigating giant forums like this is always a challenge. i just noticed that some posts have tags. are those standardized in some way? is there a master list of all the current tags? 

for example, i came across the tag "12 gallon long". i was intrigued because i'm interested in long tanks. but trying to search for "long tanks" is just too broad. are there other tags for long tanks of other sizes? i'd love to check out some examples of extant tanks. 

any suggestions? (for the master list, specific tags i should search, or specific tank journals i should check out 😄)

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, erinalter(ed) said:

i've been in deep research mode. navigating giant forums like this is always a challenge. i just noticed that some posts have tags. are those standardized in some way? is there a master list of all the current tags? 

for example, i came across the tag "12 gallon long". i was intrigued because i'm interested in long tanks. but trying to search for "long tanks" is just too broad. are there other tags for long tanks of other sizes? i'd love to check out some examples of extant tanks. 

any suggestions? (for the master list, specific tags i should search, or specific tank journals i should check out 😄)

Hi. 

Unfortunately the tag system hasn’t been around for long on NR so it may not be the best way to search. 

I would start in the Journal section to look for long tanks such as the 12 gallon long or 20 gallon long...... they are probably the most popular size of “long tanks”. 

• Like 2
erinalter(ed)

hey, thanks for the suggestion of searching for 12 or 20 gallon longs. that worked well and gave me some great examples to consider further!

• Like 1