inTank Media Baskets

120g La Ville des Poissons šŸš Well that didnā€™t last long šŸ˜¢

ECLS Reefer

3 minutes ago, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

Then I have two Floridaā€™s and now that one Yuma. Donā€™t knock my pretty shroom itā€™s gonna be Fire one day.Ā 

Not knocking it...................I just like florida rics...................

Ā 

:wink:

• Like 3
Just now, mitten_reef said:

I thinkĀ Yuma comes from the pacific, and the other -Ā ricordea florida -Ā is from the Caribbean. Ā There are a few distinct differences.
image.jpeg.106ee3d2ab5c2bee12e60689bb7187ce.jpeg
RicordeaĀ Yuma behaves more like traditional mushrooms, walking and dropping babies as they go.Ā it has bubbles all the way into the center AND up the side right up to its mouth piece (nipple?). The bubbles are also a little bit more organized/patterned,Ā if you could call it that.

image.jpeg.4c69de4fc90c9df574065f617c40cd11.jpeg
Ā Ricordea Florida,Ā on the other hand, grow in clusters. The picture above is likely of one big cluster (shared the same base/foot).Ā And they take their sweetĀ time splitting. I have one mushroom that is a single piece, that has three mouths on it for months now. Ā The center and mouthpiece is smooth.Ā 
Photos from cultivated reef.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I guess it is a Yuma. That orange one is purtyĀ 

7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well...................send me an addy and can send you a box o mush............................ :lol: just ask @jack1978

Florida look like a bunch of bubbles....................there way better looking to me than a yuma.....................

Ā 

Ā 

Lol, still waitingbfor my replacementĀ 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well...................send me an addy and can send you a box o mush............................ :lol: just ask @jack1978

Florida look like a bunch of bubbles....................there way better looking to me than a yuma.....................

Ā 

Ā 

Ask @jack1978, it costs like a million dollars to ship stuff to me. šŸ™šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, mitten_reef said:

Me too. šŸ˜„ gotta spam one more pic on this page.Ā 

AE6F421C-B4DC-499B-BA1F-110C3461557A.thumb.jpeg.9d3dbc46dae64c86db30deaf6cfc0f40.jpeg

You still have those right?? LOVE the colors

Ā 

Just now, WV Reefer said:

Ask @jack1978, it costs like a million dollars to ship stuff to me. šŸ™šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

And me, and I donā€™t even live in the mountains at the end of a dark woodsy lane with banjos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

You still have those right?? LOVE the colors

Ā 

And me, and I donā€™t even live in the mountains at the end of a dark woodsy lane with banjos.

I do. The steely blue onĀ the left is two giant mushroom clusters.Ā 
youā€™re far from being in the backwoods. I can ship stuff overnight to you by usps. @FISHnChix, on the other hand, we had to ship with UPS cuz usps says they simply cannot do overnight mailĀ to him šŸ¤Æ from my place.Ā 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Lol, still waitingbfor my replacementĀ 

Dang post man must have ate them with Fish Dicks pickles..........................

8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Shit if you didnt live so far in the sticks.................. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

@spectraĀ are udder chaos moody zoas? You have them donā€™t you?

I think it depends ..... some grow like weeds for people and some people can't keep them.Ā  I've never had luck - but they are my absolute favoriteĀ 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

spectra has it figured out pretty well to save you money .... shipped in an envelope via 5 day ship.Ā Ā fingerscrossed

• Haha 4
37 minutes ago, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

@spectraĀ are udder chaos moody zoas? You have them donā€™t you?

Well................mine were as a torch was hitting them..................but not usually...............

• Like 1

My utter chaos grow so fast they are weeds... My yumas used to drop babies like mad too but I moved the tank upstairs and now they just look like they want to melt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

My utter chaos grow so fast they are weeds... My yumas used to drop babies like mad too but I moved the tank upstairs and now they just look like they want to melt.

I need to put my order in for some of your pesky UC Weeds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Well I hope I have your luck with the utter chaos since so far theyā€™d refusing to open. Hopefully tomorrow will see something.

• Like 2

My tank makes me sad, but at least thereā€™s a few pretty things left in there. Just feeding to keep the two cleaner shrimp and pistol alive and happy. Got an algae splosion coming on thanks to no grazers to keep it picked down ā˜¹ļø
Ā 

Ā 

Know Iā€™m not @CannedfishĀ but hereā€™s my humble attempts at coral photography

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

My tank makes me sad, but at least thereā€™s a few pretty things left in there. Just feeding to keep the two cleaner shrimp and pistol alive and happy. Got an algae splosion coming on thanks to no grazers to keep it picked down ā˜¹ļø
Ā 

Ā 

Know Iā€™m not @CannedfishĀ but hereā€™s my humble attempts at coral photography

Thanks! The one the fish killed flashing around it and kicking sand in it constantly was gorgeous too- wish it had pulled a life out of the rabbits hat. Mostly Iā€™m just soooooo unhappy at the lifelessness of the tank and the algae growing in. Nobody likes seeing GHA show up and I have WEEKS before I can get a fish in there to mow it down šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

58 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

I would pull what I could manually if it is long enough.

Thankfully itā€™s *mostly* in the sump. And thereā€™s a massively lazy Halloween hermit in there. I have an order coming from Reef Cleaners Thursday and if it survives (I hate HATE the three day mail shipping- id pay the over night fee to make sure stuff survives but canā€™t choose that) I think thereā€™s an emerald crab in the order. I didnā€™t get a big package- got one for a 25g with intentions of splitting it between the three tanks. May not need to though. I picked up two redline conchs the other day and they are slooooooow. May swap them out for the conchs in the RC order and put them in the big tank. Otherwise got some more small blue legs and maybe theyā€™ll help keep the algae at bay. And some astreas. Hopefully they work and donā€™t starve.Ā 

OH and my ClearViewLid screen is supposed to ship this week!!!!!!Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

image.gif.efbba7d3d4fe52247c5d904c937d762a.gif

Ā 

Covid delayed it by almost a month, and I sure hope to god the thing fits and I didnā€™t measure it all wrong, but Iā€™m excited to finally have it. Itā€™s got feed doors and an access door to the overflow and the whole light cutouts and all the CVL goodness. Not that I have anything to keep in there anymore šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« but Iā€™ll have a damn fine screen. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DirtƩ Sanchez said:

OH and my ClearViewLid screen is supposed to ship this week!!!!!!Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

image.gif.efbba7d3d4fe52247c5d904c937d762a.gif

Ā 

Covid delayed it by almost a month, and I sure hope to god the thing fits and I didnā€™t measure it all wrong, but Iā€™m excited to finally have it. Itā€™s got feed doors and an access door to the overflow and the whole light cutouts and all the CVL goodness. Not that I have anything to keep in there anymore šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« but Iā€™ll have a damn fine screen. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

It probably won't show up.

-Just saying.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¤Ŗ

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

It probably won't show up.

-Just saying.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¤Ŗ

Oh itā€™ll show up. Theyā€™ve never treated me wrong at CVL. Itā€™s just pitiful that I got It for my wrasses and now thereā€™s literally nothing in there that will even attempt to jump. Donā€™t know many CUC capable of it. And no lid can keep a determined snail in.

• Like 1
  • ECLS Reefer changed the title to 120g La Ville des Poissons šŸš Well that didnā€™t last long šŸ˜¢