Coral Vue Hydros

WTB: Small LED Reef Light, Pls and Thank U

Weetabix7

Nanobox, AI Prime or Kessil preferred. 

For a 10g reef. 

Please message me if you have something. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

Nanobox, AI Prime or Kessil preferred. 

For a 10g reef. 

Please message me if you have something. 

OMG! Hi!  Does this mean you’re back??!!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SeaFurn said:

OMG! Hi!  Does this mean you’re back??!!

Hi, Friend!

Am I back? 

Sorta, but not really. 

Life has been intense. I'm 6 months into a new job. The income is good & so is the quality of the workplace, but my free time is minimal & pretty much taken up by recharging myself to "human" and spending time w/my family. Just moved into a new place and took what livestock remained in my 40g and moved it into a basic 10g. I need a plug 'n play light that is good quality, no time to modify or retro-fit. The goal is to have a really basic but healthy Reef and see where life takes me from there. 

I miss everyone here, miss the camaraderie, but the reality is that I just don't have the time to maintain a tank thread right now. 

We'll see where life takes me from here. 

Nice to hear from you!

• Like 4

Thanks for the update! We miss you too. I’m so happy to hear things are going well. Totally understand where you’re coming from with the time commitment. 

I have 2 Abi Tuna blue bulbs and 2 goose necks as back-ups. They aren’t dimmable and they are pretty blue to the eye but they grow corals. 

I just had them on a timer. If you don’t find what you’re looking for and that’s something that interests you let me know. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SeaFurn said:

Thanks for the update! We miss you too. I’m so happy to hear things are going well. Totally understand where you’re coming from with the time commitment. 

I have 2 Abi Tuna blue bulbs and 2 goose necks as back-ups. They aren’t dimmable and they are pretty blue to the eye but they grow corals. 

I just had them on a timer. If you don’t find what you’re looking for and that’s something that interests you let me know. 

I actually have one of those bulbs over the tank right now as a temporary light. Have been concerned it wasn't strong enough. 

One way or another, I hope to purchase a NanoBox or Kessil A80 by tonight. 

Thanks so much for the offer though!

• Like 3

If you don't have any bites and aren't growing anything premium, search for aquaknight on Amazon.  Would be appropriate on a 10g I think.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 12:07 AM, Coastie said:

If you don't have any bites and aren't growing anything premium, search for aquaknight on Amazon.  Would be appropriate on a 10g I think.

I got a light, but I may still check this out. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Recommended Discussions