Top Shelf Aquatics

Nanobox

Cdow1991

If its a Nanobox light and you got a Nanobox board,it shouldn't be any different. Can you take a pic of everything ? Did you take pics before you disconnected everything ?  

Second pic is the power 

third pic is the wiring for the fan

fourth pic is what should be where the fan should be wired I would think

AA48A587-FFE9-40F1-BDC1-63B55536F3BA.jpeg

3E9BB99F-4D65-4205-9069-C100F4B2EC26.jpeg

8BE3CB8D-6FCB-4CA7-97CD-875B4A395D57.jpeg

F8C8B125-FDF7-4FDD-909A-EA53F5BC84BE.jpeg

Okay,so what exactly is wrong then ? Transfer everything over to the correct terminals and everything should work as intended. 

You will more than likely hard wire the fan to the terminal blocks,and if the fan accepts a pwm signal it should speed or slow the fan down depending on your percentages programmed in the BlueFish. 

That last terminal has nothing hooked up to it. Is that driver doing anything? My moonlight channel has never worked. Is that why?

Hook the fan to the SCW,those are designed for the voltage of the fan. That could possibly be the reason your moonlights never worked. Mine never did either,I never wanted to use them anyways. 

3 hours ago, Cdow1991 said:

So leave it the way the fan is here?

064D91BE-7CDC-4F96-AE2C-1289C99CFE88.jpeg

Or hook the fan up here?

1C767B54-A176-4165-91F6-9CD334A09D58.jpeg

The fan needs to be always 100 percent when it is in a biocube or such....that is why it is hooked up the way it is and NOT to the SCW. It was designed this way so the user can not turn the fan down as everything may overheat due to poor air exchange in the hood. 

You could hook it to the SCW but you want to conciously program the fan so it's 100 when the led are on and only off at night.