Top Shelf Aquatics

Runners new Reefer 350

05XRunner

So at the beginning of April I got bored with the whole stay at home and setup my 40B again. After about month and a half I decided screw it. I am going to get a pretty tank. I ordered myself a Reefer 350 and it showed up last Thursday and I was pretty nervous the whole time it was in transit but it all came in one piece. 

So I moved over my 40B last week and here is the setup so far. I went back to sand in this build cause it does just look nicer.

I am in the ugly stage now and I will say I am examining every little thing since my last time I had a tank setup I ended up taking it down because I lost to Dinos after a 4month fight.

for my equipment

I am running

2 XR15 G4

2 Vortech MP10

1 Jebao SLw20 wavemaker

1 Jebao sw2 wavemaker

Jebao DCP4000 return pump

Bubble Magus Curve 5

Neptune ApexEL

2 200w BRS titanium heaters

47CFA255-AAFE-453D-94F0-7751AE860C8D (1).jpeg

411E54D4-A8C5-4337-871C-CC0DEECCFCC0.jpeg

ACBAB1BC-DAE6-4A41-81A2-5F48D6408045.jpeg

• Like 2

yea. I was really surprised how good the build was on the sump. I wasnt expecting that thick of glass and I have that fuge chamber but not sure if I plan on doing a fuge or not. 

Nothing like doing a water change. When the pump in the bucket pumping water into the tank blows the tube off and becomes a fountain 😲

Pulled out my MP10's today. Picked new MP40wQD one at LFS today and have 2nd coming Monday from Saltwateraquarium.